8/19/2017 Escape

Rahway742

Looking to do this cruise on the escape leaving 8/19/17

Miami (Florida); Roatan, Bay Islands(Honduras); Harvest Caye (Belize); Costa Maya (Mexico); Cozumel(Mexico); DISEMBARK Miami (Florida)

been looking at the prices but for a studio it is 1708 with drinks and taxes included

my question is do you think this cruise will drop in price. My friends are doing this cruise and have booked already but I cant find a partner to go with so Im booking a studio hopefully.

Live in NJ so flight is about 300 and excursions and stuff would be like 400 for the week. so 2400 is alot.

any advice is appreciated!

The days of the fire-sale cheap cabins for last minute travel is just about done, if not totally done. I don't see the price dropping much, maybe $100. It's still "peak" summer travel season until the end of August pretty much as schools are still out on summer break for most of the country. I'm on the same cruise 2 weeks before. I keep checking for a price drop, and it's more expensive now than it was when I booked it.

Have you priced doing a guaranteed inside with one passenger? Sometimes you might come in cheaper even paying the double fare.

just priced it out hoping for the best 2255.76 for guarantee inside with 1 person with gratuities and taxes so total is like 3k with flight and excursions :(

The days of the fire-sale cheap cabins for last minute travel is just about done, if not totally done. I don't see the price dropping much, maybe $100. It's still "peak" summer travel season until the end of August pretty much as schools are still out on summer break for most of the country. I'm on the same cruise 2 weeks before. I keep checking for a price drop, and it's more expensive now than it was when I booked it.

:( yea thats what ive read with the new ceo. at this point as much as i want to do this cruise it looks like i wont be on there :( didnt hurt to try!

Looking to do this cruise on the escape leaving 8/19/17

Miami (Florida); Roatan, Bay Islands(Honduras); Harvest Caye (Belize); Costa Maya (Mexico); Cozumel(Mexico); DISEMBARKMiami (Florida)

been looking at the prices but for a studio it is 1708 with drinks and taxes included

my question is do you think this cruise will drop in price. My friends are doing this cruise and have booked already but I cant find a partner to go with so Im booking a studio hopefully.

Live in NJ so flight is about 300 and excursions and stuff would be like 400 for the week. so 2400 is alot.

any advice is appreciated!

You are still in the height of the summer season. I would be surprised if the price comes down, especially since it is already past final payment.

For what it is worth you don't really need any excursions on that itinerary. If you want beach days you can probably get away with under $200 total for your off the ship expenses.

:( yea thats what ive read with the new ceo. at this point as much as i want to do this cruise it looks like i wont be on there :( didnt hurt to try!

Even on non-Norwegian cruises, those days are over. They have to supply CBP with a manifest of passengers I think 72 hours prior to departure.

I'm on the previous week's cruise, and the price has gone up since I booked, by $150 (studio). It hasn't gotten any higher, but it's remained at that higher price. I'd be surprised if it dropped at this point.

You are still in the height of the summer season. I would be surprised if the price comes down, especially since it is already past final payment.

For what it is worth you don't really need any excursions on that itinerary. If you want beach days you can probably get away with under $200 total for your off the ship expenses.

hate to by debbie downer, by your going to be with friends, partying, having a good time,, either eat it up and spent the money, or just say maybe next time, sucks i know, i'm not going to dec. and because of $$, maybe will have to pass also

We are also from the "908" area in Jersey. The price has only gone up weekly for that cruise. School's out!

We booked it anyway....it's only $$

where in nj ? Im in Rahway :) and yea I want to so bad but the responsible little angel on my shoulder is saying dont do it! wait to see if it goes down ! if it doesnt dont go. lol

hate to by debbie downer, by your going to be with friends, partying, having a good time,, either eat it up and spent the money, or just say maybe next time, sucks i know, i'm not going to dec. and because of $$, maybe will have to pass also

no I completely agree with you! I wish money grew on trees :)

where in nj ? Im in Rahway :) and yea I want to so bad but the responsible little angel on my shoulder is saying dont do it! wait to see if it goes down ! if it doesnt dont go. lol

some rooms hold 4 people, your friends cant squeeze you in somewhere. ?

some rooms hold 4 people, your friends cant squeeze you in somewhere. ?[/quote

wouldnt they have to cancel and rebook to add me ?

No. They can call whomever they booked it with (if they used a travel agent, all changes must be initiated by the agent, not NCL, the agent owns the booking). If the room has capacity and the lifeboats have capacity, you can be added at the extra person rate plus taxes/fees. If you book this way, you will not get the UBP as a perk (only first 2 get).

Maybe you can find another friend to go with and book a regular room?