Regent Choice Excursion

I. was only able to check out Regent Choice excursions in Bora Bora. They ran from $89 to $299/person. Generally, Regent Choice Excursions start at $89/person and go. up to several hundred dollars per person. If you book the excursion 240 days (or 180 days - depending upon your suite category), you need to pay for it in advance. Then, once you are onboard you usually can cancel and rebook using OBCs (on board credits - if you have them).

I believe they no longer do that. It's now easy as pie, and done routinely if you ask.

so are you saying that if I book a Regents Choice Excursion from home presumably with my Credit Card all I need to do is go to the desk on board and they will cancel the card charge and put it against my OBC?

so are you saying that if I book a Regents Choice Excursion from home presumably with my Credit Card all I need to do is go to the desk on board and they will cancel the card charge and put it against my OBC?

Partially correct. :D Regent will add the cost of the excursion to your account where your OBC will pay for it. Regent will not issue a credit to your credit card but will give you refundable OBC. You can use the OBC on the ship or take out the cash at any time, usually beginning the next day.

Hope this helps.