Recent Independence Passengers. Freestyle Coke Machine?

I believe the reason Indy does not have them is because she is based out of the UK for a period of the year and they are unable to get the supplies to stock them when she is in Europe.

Different countries - different things.

It's also why when the ship is in the UK, she has kettles in the cabins and they are taken out and put into storage when she heads back to the US during the TA's.

Edited by Gingerbint

I believe the reason Indy does not have them is because she is based out of the UK for a period of the year and they are unable to get the supplies to stock them when she is in Europe.

Different countries - different things.

It's also why when the ship is in the UK, she has kettles in the cabins and they are taken out and put into storage when she heads back to the US during the TA's.

Regarding the Freestyle coke machines. Quantum of the Seas sailing in China all year round has the machines. Therefore i believe the Indy not having the machines has got be for another reason.

Which other ships in the RCL fleet has freestyle coke machines?

Regarding the Freestyle coke machines. Quantum of the Seas sailing in China all year round has the machines. Therefore i believe the Indy not having the machines has got be for another reason.

Explorer, Grandeur, Freedom, Enchantment, Oasis, Allure, Majesty, Jewel, Quantum, Anthem

Thanks. I think it is steep but I don't drink a whole bunch but even if I had a juice in the morning, frozen drink at pool, glass of wine at dinner and the maybe a drink or two in the evening it may come out better for the drink package.

My last cruise I did buy the package but had a migraine for 3 of the 5 days so there was no way the pkg was worth it then, I felt it was a big waste. I will likely not get it this time and either do without or pay the crazy prices for each drink in the event of a migraine again. Travelling and carrying luggage around triggers them.

Thanks for responding, I read on another post a frozen drink was 15.80 inc tips, well that is mental, and even then I would have to pay 35% on top because of my earned Canadian dollar being worth so little compared to the US dollar.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
agreed. I was on Indy in February, no Freestyle Coke Machines

Considering setting soda package can u tell me what drinks are available ! I was on naviGator last year and the only sodas I remember them having was lemonade/ sprite and coke !! I had the select package which unfortunately doesn't exist so wondering what to do

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Considering setting soda package can u tell me what drinks are available ! I was on naviGator last year and the only sodas I remember them having was lemonade/ sprite and coke !! I had the select package which unfortunately doesn't exist so wondering what to do

Indy would have the same choices as Navigator.

Indy would have the same choices as Navigator.

I'm dreading opening up this can of worms but, I noticed on the port side of WJ on Navigator an honor soda fountain machine (right next to the pile of pre poured drinks normally found in the WJ). Does Indy have one of those?

I'm dreading opening up this can of worms but, I noticed on the port side of WJ on Navigator an honor soda fountain machine (right next to the pile of pre poured drinks normally found in the WJ). Does Indy have one of those?

Only ship I've ever seen one of those is Navigator.

• 3 weeks later...

Even the lowly Explorer has them.

Sent from my iPad using Forums