Soda

68nittany

The soda & more package is only $6.95 USD per day to pre-book on our upcoming cruise out of Sydney. Since our cruise starts in Australia, there are no gratuities added.

If we wait until we board to purchase, charges onboard will be in AUD. Does anyone know what price will be charged onboard for this package? The same $6.95 but in AUD? Or does the price go up to reflect the exchange rate? Or do the package prices go up onboard? Just curious if we would be better off waiting until we board to purchase this. Any help appreciated.

Thanks,

Kathy

A soda package is $8.05 per day. Does anyone know how much one soda is?

That is actually the Soda and More package so it includes mocktails and shakes as well as soda. Soda will only be "gun" soda with that package. If you have even 2 mocktails a day you are ahead of the game.

• 5 months later...
No--soda from gun' date=' mocktails , and hot chocolate. They have removed the cans of root beer and the shakes from the package.[/quote']

That's a shame the shakes have been removed :(. For the soda only package do you have to buy it on board? There is no opportunity to select it on my cruise personaliser.

How much is the soda only on board?

That's a shame the shakes have been removed :(. For the soda only package do you have to buy it on board? There is no opportunity to select it on my cruise personaliser.

How much is the soda only on board?

THere is another active long thread--the ability to get the soda only package seems spotty. We were told on our last cruise that it was not available, but within 10 minutes I saw a woman buy it at a different table (after I'd bought the "and more.")

From the Princess site: Looks to me like juice is included: Includes the Unlimited Soda Package plus any mocktails, juices, and hot chocolate throughout the cruise.

Orange juice is available from the bars, not sure if its fresh, its in a large plastic container. A lot nicer than the stuff from horizon court in the mornings

No--soda from gun' date=' mocktails , and hot chocolate. They have removed the cans of root beer and the shakes from the package.[/quote']

We had the soda and more pkg two weeks ago on Regal and I had several cans of Root Beer with no problem, They poured the entire glass into the plastic tumbler that came with the package,

We had the soda and more pkg two weeks ago on Regal and I had several cans of Root Beer with no problem, They poured the entire glass into the plastic tumbler that came with the package,

What does root beer taste like?

Can you get Cream on your hot chocolate?

This appears to be another one of those inconsistent situations. The notation for the root beer has been removed from the Princess web site and we were told "no" while on the Diamond.

Sometimes I wish the cruise line would just get their act together so things were consistent across the fleet!