Princess Australia thread

taffy62

I wish there was a thread just for the princess ships that are based in Australia as when you want to read about them its a pain having to search through

so many posts relating to other princess ships :(

If you look on the two Australia boards, you will find MANY threads on the Princess ships based in Australia.

And, if you look at the top of this (Princess) board, you will find quick links to all the Princess ship threads. So click on Sea, or Dawn, and you will see threads specifically on those ships.

Edited by CruiserBruce

I wish there was a thread just for the princess ships that are based in Australia as when you want to read about them its a pain having to search through

so many posts relating to other princess ships :(

There is an Australian and NZ section in CC....

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=712

There is an Australian and NZ section in CC....

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=712

THANK YOU! Have been on and posted some questions I'm still puzzled about.

This time in 71 weeks I'll be looking forward to Afternoon Tea served in my Window Suite. Well scones' date=' cookies and a nice pot of tea-but when I place the order I will ask if chocolate cake is available, and if so, request a slice! I'm [b']VERY[/b] partial to a nice chocolate cake, no fancy cream on top just a rich cake with a plain chocolate icing does me just fine! I've a friend who's "learning" to make cakes, and every time she struggles to do a chocolate cake, I get samples to test and criticise for her. Not that I'm a harsh critic, can't bake cake myself so I admire her skill and am grateful for her "sharing'

Have noted to book the Speciality restaurants as soon as I get into the Window Suite, will ask about the Crab Shack and book if possible. Also noted to go to the main dining room for Embarkation lunch, just hope I don't get delayed on the Dine Line! Will collect the paperwork from the Suite and take it with me for my lunchtime reading-a kind friend gave me a Tablet cover in blue fabric to "hold" loose paperwork safely

Received advise from a friend on another site to wear a rashie vest to prevent sunburn as I can't safely apply sunblock to my back, so I can get in a least 1 pool to enjoy. Not much good on ladders, but steps going down into the pool with a handrail, and the hot tub should be VERY enjoyable!

Crochetcruise :cool:

Also noted to go to the main dining room for Embarkation lunch, just hope I don't get delayed on the Dine Line!

Have lunch then worry about booking your speciality restaurants. ;)

You may find a table set up in the atrium, or wherever you board, where you can make your speciality restaurant bookings on the spot.

Edited by OzKiwiJJ

Have lunch then worry about booking your speciality restaurants. ;)

You may find a table set up in the atrium, or wherever you board, where you can make your speciality restaurant bookings on the spot.

THANK YOU! The information is written down on my cruise notepad to be actioned. Just read on Cruise Critic about someone forgetting a vital vision assistance-contact lenses. Stern note to myself to pack a back up set of both regular and sunglasses in the carry on case. Think I'd need to wear the prescription sunglasses travelling into Sydney in November, so it's only remembering to put the other pair in my handbag, and knowing my cousin she'll insist on checking before we even get in the car-she's done it herself, but her sight's still good enough she can manage to drive safely-I'm well below that level!

Crochetcruise :cool:

BTW if you want your cruise clock to show in your signature:

Put at the front of it and a closing ] at the end.

Actually you might be missing a bit more than that. Try generating the code again from the Countdown Clock link above.

Actually you might be missing a bit more than that. Try generating the code again from the Countdown Clock link above.

THANK YOU! My confusion has been competently sorted out. An EXTREMELY basic techie here, very thankful for others who could see what I'd missed, and knew how to explain how to fix the problem:D