Table decoration in the MDR last night on the Quest.

ab21au

That is nice. It reminded me of the special "table decoration" they created for my dinner party in the last night of the final Legend cruise.[ATTACH]361405[/ATTACH]

Wow, nice, SB do special things don't they !!!

I just came off Route of the Vikings with Quest, and both my husband and I commented that the kitchen under chef John is producing some of the best food we have had with Seabourn, and for the first time ever, our meats were always cooked as asked for, and fish was never overdone. They ran out of Cucumbers though! Hard to get in Greenland, thats for sure.

I just came off Route of the Vikings with Quest, and both my husband and I commented that the kitchen under chef John is producing some of the best food we have had with Seabourn, and for the first time ever, our meats were always cooked as asked for, and fish was never overdone. They ran out of Cucumbers though! Hard to get in Greenland, thats for sure.

I have to agree, the food has been great. (a very very small criticism would be a few more greens with meals in the MDR would be nice, but that's being super-critical. Really the meals have been faultless).

There must be plenty of cucumbers on this leg because DW has a special concoction of greens in drink they blend for her each breakfast in the Colonnade and its primary ingredient is cucumber.

Galley market lunch today which I am looking forward to. The dining crew in all venues have been fabulous as has been all crew. Handre is so nice, the perfect CD.

We missed Charlottetown yesterday (too windy) which was unfortunate so 2 consecutive sea days.

Gorgeous pics of one of my favourite parts of the world, on my favourite cruise line. Lucky you!

Fabulous shot of the Northern Gannets too.

Great to read that standards are high onboard, and of course with the lovely Handre as your CD you can't go wrong. Quest is lucky to have him. Any chance you can send him over to Sojourn this Saturday please ?:D

Beautiful photos, thank you for posting.

Would you do this cruise again ?

(We are booked for next year)

Yes, it is a wonderful cruise.

Even though we are too early for the fall, the plus is the weather has been very good. The wind has picked up the past day causing us to miss a port but if you have an extra sea day there is no better place to have it than on the Quest.

The only port which did not have a lot of options was Baie Comeau.

Yes, it is a wonderful cruise.

Even though we are too early for the fall, the plus is the weather has been very good. The wind has picked up the past day causing us to miss a port but if you have an extra sea day there is no better place to have it than on the Quest.

The only port which did not have a lot of options was Baie Comeau.

Thank you for that ab2au, my wife is rather reluctant to continue after a rather disastrous 3 weeks on Quest (weather wise) from Copenhagen to North Cape return, then around the Baltic, prior to your cruise

The weather in mid-summer in Norway was the same as Melbourne during a very cold mid winter. :(

As always Quest and her wonderful crew made up for the weather in my mind :)