albingirl

Members
About Me

• Favorite Cruise Line(s)
    Holland America!

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

albingirl's Achievements

1,000+ Club

1,000+ Club (7/20)

• Great Review Rare
  • Great Review Rare

Recent Badges

1. My PCC is terrific, but had 3 others in quick succession. Covid layoffs and so on. I'm lucky now but it was crazy for awhile.
  2. Happy anniversary and sorry to hear about the luggage and noise. The only thing that I've found put me to sleep easily is a good old fashioned baseball game on the tv. Best sleep aid known to man (or woman). The cruise line, more than likely, will do something nice for you for your troubles. Good luck.
  3. I really enjoy your other blogs/threads/postings. I'll be following. Thanks for doing this!
  4. Nice comprehensive review. Thanks for all the photos.
  5. If you are a fan of quiche, it's quite good here.
  6. We've stayed in insides, and yes, they are tiny. The drink package helps but it drives the pricing way up. We've taken really nice balcony cabins without the drink package and survived just fine. Sometimes self restraint has it's benefits lol.
  7. It's always 5 o'clock somewhere on a ship lol.
  8. I doubt they will chase you. It's up to you to be proactive.
  9. I don't really see the big deal here. If you can carry your luggage, you just leave with the first group. I' ve never had an issue and never needed the Club Orange assist for priority.
  10. it's all what you make of it . My beloved doesn't want to aail on any other ships! Dutch cafe is his fave and the overall lightness and brightness od the ships is a bonus. Heck, we aren't that hard to please. We regularly go into very shaky neighborhoods to get the best Asian food possible. Go with an open mind....only you can set yourself up for disappointment. Enjoy, really.
  11. There has been continuous disappointment on this board concerning music and entertainment on HAL ships. Well, maybe people should try different lines after all. I don't expect a whole lot in that arena, and most people read enough here to know that they should have low expectations. I sail for the itinerary and all else is a bonus, honestly. If the food is great, I'm happy, and if my stateroom is quiet, well, even better. Seems prices on everything are through the roof and I'm personally waiting to see if there is change after this election year.
  12. I hate to be like the police, but wouldn't it be nice if people would limit themselves to one or two books to borrow rather than four or five? It's like anything else, the more you take, the less for others.