anyone I am on at the time

Recent Profile Visitors

5,088 profile views

mscdivina2016's Achievements

3,000+ Club

3,000+ Club (8/20)

• "Live from...." Rare

Recent Badges

1. I would be Leary of taking her on a cruise then. You conceivably could be denied and lose all the money. Another option would be to talk to an attorney and get their input on your options.
  2. Who's last name does the GD have? We had a minor issue at POM with our GD with the father not sailing. We needed a letter of consent signed and notarized. We were not able to board without it. Luckily in our case the father dropped her off and just had to zip over to the bank to get the document notarized.
  3. Use a TA!!! As customer service is a disaster if you have an issue. Costs you nothing to be safe. Good product overall.
  4. If you don't drop you turn right before the garage
  5. I am a local As you follow the signs. You will see the parking garage ahead on the right. Stay left keeping garage on right and keep driving till it loops to the left. You will see the drop area as you proceed. Drop, continue in the loop with the ship on right side of you and you will be right back where you stayed left of the garage. This time turn left into garage entry lanes.
  6. Yes we have booked thru them and would never do so in the future. We booked a specific tour and 3 days before we arrived they contacted us that the tour would not run due to not enough guides available, but we could be squeezed on another. Not happy, did not go with them.
  7. Because in Yacht club we either get walked out of a different door than everyone else or walked around the mega line and brought straight to the checkpoint. We don't eat breakfast, we have to vacate the room early so why bother hanging around when we can be home in a half hour.
  8. Yes, sort of. Was on Splendida last year and it was happening on balconies and out on the decks. It was not in bars. I cannot confirm it was in rooms themselves. No one was enforcing it to my knowledge. I know some people had video and still nothing was done. Now in the USA it's a different story. Very rare to see it. Years ago on Orchestra in Northern Europe, they were very strict.
  9. I agree. I am never going to let the YC to Balcony downgrade issue I had go. If I can steer everyone to use a TA, the 15% commission they lose every time just gives me a smile and keeps them safer with a TA to deal with the comedy of errors. Steve
  10. As a contributer to your other topic, I recognize this scenario. MSC changed the embarkation country in my case, eliminated the original country with no notice. It was my constant watching that I caught it. They also changed the debarkation port on that sailing as well.
  11. What rental car location are you referring to? I am a local and only enterprise has a location just on the other side of the bridge. When you board the shuttle they may ask your booking name so they are prepared for your rental.
  12. They should have by now especially since it encompasses Xmas. If you want to know, go to the port website and see the schedule
  13. Some of these happened on a few cruises. The extra days were all one cruise done twice. The Splendida in the middle east sailing April 2023 Was originally a 13 night then they added 3 extra nights. I had to pay for an airfare change. A month later they added two more days costing me more money. But I was in yacht club and my cruise fare stayed the same. Cabin changes happened often. Besides have the embarkation country change, I also had the disembarkation county change as well. This was 14 night sailing in the deep southern Caribbean during covid. Luckily I had refundable air. I was thankful for a TA as they ended up getting me a deluxe YC cabins instead of the YC inside I originally had.
  14. They changed the embarkation port to another country. They changed the date of the cruise The added extra days to a cruise after I had airfare. Then they added 2 more days. The downgraded my cabin from the Yacht club to a regular cabin with no reduction in fare or access to yacht club. The always seem to change your room that you pick. New charges appear even after you paid in full. It seems if you call them your booking gets repriced. Just us a TA and you will be fine. A TA costs you nothing and they can deal with the issues if they occur.