Jamman54

Members
About Me

• Interests
    Golf, bowling, stage managing, NJ Devils, NY Yankees, NY Giants, Somerset Patriots baseball
  • Favorite Cruise Line(s)
    Carnival
  • Favorite Cruise Destination Or Port of Call
    Caribbean

Recent Profile Visitors

30,278 profile views

Jamman54's Achievements

20,000+ Club

20,000+ Club (11/20)

• Great Review Rare

Recent Badges

1. Thank you Paul & B for an awesome review. Patti and I enjoyed every second of it and look forward to the next one! Have a safe and non stressful journey home tomorrow! ๐Ÿ˜Ž
  2. Guess we'll find out for sure in 68 days! ๐Ÿ˜€
  3. I hope that was a typo. It was 7am for all 21 days that we were on her last year. ๐Ÿ˜Ž
  4. I don't think so, but it wouldn't hurt to call the Diamond Desk. ๐Ÿ˜Ž
  5. I think you'll be pleased. The only thing we didn't like about the sideways cabin is the location of the television. ๐Ÿ˜Ž
  6. Not true as I discussed on our recent Vista cruise review..... For both cruises we had the same Havana interior cabin # 5214. When the Vista came out in 2016, we thought that we would love to try one of the Havana Cabana cabins, but we never got a chance to book one before Covid hit. When cruising resumed, our first cruise was on the Horizon, but those Havana cabins were not available so we just booked a regular balcony aft on the port side. Much to our surprise we saw that we could look down directly into the cabana and see that there was no privacy. Also, the views of the sea from there were not very good. We decided then that those cabins were not for us, so we booked a Havana interior for our Panorama cruise. We couldnโ€™t have been more pleased. We felt that with the Havana area itself, an interior cabin is all you need, and it is very cost effective. When we got back from that cruise we immediately booked the same for these cruises. The bonus was we received a great offer that basically gave us two weeks on this ship for the price of one. We couldnโ€™t have been happier!
  7. Wow! I wake up this morning to find out that my sistah from another mother has snuck one in on us!!! Patti and I are along for the ride. The timing is perfect since we will be back on the Venezia for another B2B the end of August. Carry on my dear! ๐Ÿ˜€
  8. Sorry that you're still feeling under the weather. At least you're almost home. Thanks for taking us along for the ride once again, and bringing back good memories from our B2B in April. Looking forward to meeting you on the Valor next year! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
  9. I was lucky enough to sail on the Norway in 1991. Great experience. Tendered at every port including San Juan and St. Thomas.๐Ÿ˜Ž
  10. Patti says that these are awesome shots. I agree! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
  11. Well done! Thanks for taking the time to post it. I know how much work it is, but how much fun it is to relive your cruise. Looking forward to your next one! ๐Ÿ˜Ž
  12. Feel better! I got hit one night and it prevented me from getting off the ship at HMC. Thankfully, by 10am I was able to drink bloody marys. I hope your recovery is as good as mine. ๐Ÿ˜Ž
ร—
ร—