La Cucina

Sissaaaaaa

La Cucina menu - from my recent Sun sailing.

This menu is not the most recent. If it's still on the Sun then perhaps it's also on some other ships, but most now have the new menus.

Edited by KeithJenner

So it's true that La Cucina doesn't have pizza anymore? That's a bummer. Was looking forward to it next summer on the Gem.

Looks like it. I think this will be our New Year's Eve dinner. We haven't tried it yet, and have our free platinum certificate to use.

Maybe I'm missing something, but I went to Beyond Ships and it seemed like the info for the Dawn has not been updated recently.

It probably hasn't. That's one of the problems with beyondships, sometimes it can be a long way out of date.thats why I always direct to the Escape when people ask for the new menus as I know that is up to date (only because it's had the same menus since launch).

Someone just got back from the Pearl and posted this menu:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=50349861&postcount=12

Maggie

Old menu again. It seems to be taking a while to get them fleet wide, or perhaps it's just Alaska itineraries that haven't changed.

Edited by KeithJenner

Looks like it. I think this will be our New Year's Eve dinner. We haven't tried it yet, and have our free platinum certificate to use.

I would suggest you change to Le Bistro for your dinnersince it's a special evening. My DH didn't think he would find anything he liked at a French restaurant but it has so many good choices. Filets are great there. The Four Mushroom soup is a special favorite of ours. The new La Cucina menu just doesn't interest us like the prior one. Hope you have a great cruise:D

La Cucina is simply "NOT" worth eating at with these prices. ...

But with the SDP the prices don't matter. I'm looking forward to having Osso Buco, with polenta. And I think La Cucina is the only restaurant that has it.