How to get to Citzvecchia (Rome) cruise port?

bromorg

Is anyone traveling from Rome to the Port on Oct. 24, 2018? Maybe we can share a shuttle? :)

Per board rules, ride shares are done on your Roll Call, not here. Expect this post to go poof.

The master list of Roll Calls is here:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34

The Community Guidelines are here:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/faq.php?faq=guideline

A couple years ago I used Blacklane transportation services in Amsterdam and was extremely happy with their professional and on-time service. I just booked them again for transfers to and from Civitavecchia and Rome. Price was the same as RomeTaxis and included VAT, fees and tips. The price is for 2 people in a Mercedes sedan....very comfortable.

Thank you once again for all your very helpful information. I am going to try and locate our hotel on a map and see how far it is from the train station. I know we are a 5 min walk to a cruise ship shuttle from the hotel. :)

There are several high-rise hotels near the train station with nice views of the harbor and cruiseships. Which hotel have you booked?

There are several high-rise hotels near the train station with nice views of the harbor and cruiseships.

High-rise might be a bit of a stretch, I don't think there are any buildings in Civitavecchia with more than six stories, but the upper floors of a six story building would give you nice views.

• 2 weeks later...
Is anyone traveling from Rome to the Port on Oct. 24, 2018? Maybe we can share a shuttle? :)

Hi,

We are on Oct. 24th Jewel cruise - but decided to stay overnight on 23rd near airport & book shared shuttle for a.m. on 24th to Civi.

NJ