More flight questions

CruisinCadie

This will be our first Azamara cruise, but we have sailed with Celebrity often. For fees, Celebrity will check you in with your airline and print your boarding passes, provide transportation to the airport, and check your baggage through to your destination so that, when you leave your luggage outside your room on the last night, you don't have to fuss with it until you reach your destination. Does Azamara provide these services? Because after reading the responses to my previous post, it sounds like we have to take care of all this ourselves. Hardly the experience I expect from a higher level cruise line.

Thanks,

Kathy

This will be our first Azamara cruise, but we have sailed with Celebrity often. For fees, Celebrity will check you in with your airline and print your boarding passes, provide transportation to the airport, and check your baggage through to your destination so that, when you leave your luggage outside your room on the last night, you don't have to fuss with it until you reach your destination. Does Azamara provide these services? Because after reading the responses to my previous post, it sounds like we have to take care of all this ourselves. Hardly the experience I expect from a higher level cruise line.

Thanks,

Kathy

Hi Kathy,

we partner with an organization called Luggage Free. Here's a link to the webpage on the service:

https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/int/booked-guests/you-board/luggage-free