Ships Shuffle Booking Changes

molly361

Just a head's up, our 2 MJ cruises that just got changed to the EN are at today's EN prices, not the prices that we originally booked at. I did not look at our OBC but I am guessing that it will be changed to whatever today's promo is

We went from an f2 on Deck 5 to an I on deck 2. I don't recall the email saying anything about price protection

Just a head's up, our 2 MJ cruises that just got changed to the EN are at today's EN prices, not the prices that we originally booked at. I did not look at our OBC but I am guessing that it will be changed to whatever today's promo is

We went from an f2 on Deck 5 to an I on deck 2. I don't recall the email saying anything about price protection

Well, that's one way to raise prices.:rolleyes:

I'd call and complain (if you haven't already). Doesn't seem fair. Wonder what happens if one has a non-refundable deposit and does not want to pay the new price.

I'd call and complain (if you haven't already). Doesn't seem fair. Wonder what happens if one has a non-refundable deposit and does not want to pay the new price.

Perhaps I'll find out, my reservation hasn't been updated yet, that is supposed to happen today. I wasn't planning on looking till Thursday, but I'll make note of my price. I used a non-refundable deposit, they have changed the ship and the intinerary. I also used a $177 credit from my hurricane shortened cruise. I might lose both.

We're on the Indy now. I'll deal with it after Thanksgiving.

Sent from my BG2-W09 using Forums mobile app

You're stuck with it or cancel and lose your deposit.

I would think that if they raised the price, they would have to let you cancel for a full refund.

Here's my situation.

I booked the Majesty for 3/25/19. The only cruise to Cuba that they were doing from PC. It was pricey but that's expected. The price was nearly $3000.00 for a JS.

My booking now shows the Enchantment with a price just under $2300.00.

I would never pay $2300.00 for the Bahamas. The normal price for a JS to the Bahamas is between $1100.00 and $1500.00.

My argument was I bought a Cuba cruise for a hefty price and wound up with the Bahamas for twice the normal cost.

Can't cancel it's a NR deposit. If I change to another cruise a change fee will be incurred.

I've been arguing with them all day long. I understand that the can change itineraries and I accept that but bring the pricing down in line with the rest.

Here's my situation.

I booked the Majesty for 3/25/19. The only cruise to Cuba that they were doing from PC. It was pricey but that's expected. The price was nearly $3000.00 for a JS.

My booking now shows the Enchantment with a price just under $2300.00.

I would never pay $2300.00 for the Bahamas. The normal price for a JS to the Bahamas is between $1100.00 and $1500.00.

My argument was I bought a Cuba cruise for a hefty price and wound up with the Bahamas for twice the normal cost.

Can't cancel it's a NR deposit. If I change to another cruise a change fee will be incurred.

I've been arguing with them all day long. I understand that the can change itineraries and I accept that but bring the pricing down in line with the rest.

This seems unfair, even by recent RC standards. It would not surprise me that if enough people complain, they modify their hard line stance on this, especially if the complaints are voiced via the social network channels,

This seems unfair, even by recent RC standards. It would not surprise me that if enough people complain, they modify their hard line stance on this, especially if the complaints are voiced via the social network channels,

Yeah, I'm willing to roll the dice that a port (or I itinerary) may be missed/switched due to unforeseen circumstances, but "we felt like it" seem to be more bait-n-switchy

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

My price has fixed itself. We are still in a lower category than we paid for. The category we had does not exist on the EN. Not sure if it's worth the time it would take jon the phone just to move up a couple of decks

Well, at least that's a move in the right direction!:)

My price went up $400.00 overnight. Now it's up to $2700.00.

Would anyone pay $2700.00 for a JS to go to Nassau?

No!

I wonder if your price will be fixed automatically in the next day or two like Ellen's was.

Received email today saying our Enchantment cruise was cancelled but we had been booked on Majesty not Enchantment!!! I thought our Majesty booking was going to be changed to Enchantment with same itinerary, date and port {Port Canaveral} as Majesty had been--3rd Sept 2018. Got no help regarding the email which had been sent. All I kept being told was Enchantment had been cancelled despite the fact it is on the website showing 3rd Sept 2018 Bahamas cruise leaving from Port Canaveral!!!

After holding for nearly 15 minutes was then told they had no information and someone would contact me in a few days. FRUSTRATION!!