Oasis class deck 6

Esterobay

Does anyone know if the lifeboats on the deck below the balconys on deck 6 on this class of ship obstruct the view so you can only look out towards the water but not really down as you stand at your rail??. Was about to book a room on deck 6 but looking at at picture I decided this might bother me...???;p

Does anyone know if the lifeboats on the deck below the balconys on deck 6 on this class of ship obstruct the view so you can only look out towards the water but not really down as you stand at your rail??. Was about to book a room on deck 6 but looking at at picture I decided this might bother me...???;p

If you lean way over the balcony railing and look straight down, the lifeboats may obstruct a very small amount of view. Not worth avoiding deck 6 in my opinion.

However, if you want more opinions, feel free to post this on the RC forum here: https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=83

Unless you need to count the barnacles on the hull, the "looking straight down" thing isn't a big deal. Your eyes will automatically go to where the views are...which is outward! Really no different that looking out the windshield of your car...you can't look straight down there, either!

My preferred location; deck 6 balcony near Schooner Bar. :D No obstruction.

If you find this a major concern, then just get a cabin in the middle of the ship where there are no lifeboats below your balcony.