Which EWR hotels are offering shuttle to Port Liberty?

BermudaBound2014

This forum was extremely helpful with my last cruise on Anthem. We ended up staying at Hyatt on the Hudson pier because we had lots of extra time. Was Fabulous! The Jersey boardwalk along the Hudson is very underrated. Recommend for anyone with extra time. Not cheap, but exceptional.

This trip, I am flying in at 8:00 p.m. after working all day, so just looking for a place to crash. Doesn't need to be fancy, but clean. Don't need breakfast or dining options for dinner (as long as I can get pizza delivered). Meeting friends onboard, and uber as a solo isn't cost effective.

Wondering which hotels are currently offering paid shuttle to Port Liberty? So far looks like:

Embassy suites and Country Inn in Elizabeth are both offering shuttle for $20.

Any others?

Check Trinity Reservations for packages at the Ramada. The shuttle-inclusive package can only be booked through Trinity Reservations, not through the hotel directly.

Of course it's quite possible that the hotel room package including the "free" port shuttle will cost more than another hotel's room-only rate plus their shuttle charge.

This forum was extremely helpful with my last cruise on Anthem. We ended up staying at Hyatt on the Hudson pier because we had lots of extra time. Was Fabulous! The Jersey boardwalk along the Hudson is very underrated. Recommend for anyone with extra time. Not cheap, but exceptional.

This trip, I am flying in at 8:00 p.m. after working all day, so just looking for a place to crash. Doesn't need to be fancy, but clean. Don't need breakfast or dining options for dinner (as long as I can get pizza delivered). Meeting friends onboard, and uber as a solo isn't cost effective.

Wondering which hotels are currently offering paid shuttle to Port Liberty? So far looks like:

Embassy suites and Country Inn in Elizabeth are both offering shuttle for $20.

Any others?

What is the exact date you need a room?

Lastminutetravel.com is offering Country Inns with free breakfast for about $108 tax included for March 29 cancellable until March 26. You can add on a round trip cruise transfer for $35. Even if you ubered to the port and took a shared shuttle back, that would be in the $40'range to the port and $20 back to the airport.

Trinity is $218 tax included at the Ramada.