Anyone Interested in Late Jan/Early Feb 2012 CC Group Cruise to ARUBA on Miracle?

SheilaS

Hello Everyone!!

It may seem like a long way off, but the way time flies by, 2012 will be here before you know it...And I looooove to plan, book, and then anticipate my cruises for as long as possible. :D

Right now, Carnival is doing the Aruba, Curacao, Grand Turk, and La Romano cruise with the MIRACE. Carnival hasn't posted booking dates for the Miracle 2012 yet, but as popular as these ports are, I feel sure they will soon. They could change the ship, but does it really matter which ship? Cool breezes, Blue skies, and even Bluer water enjoyed with great friends. What could be better?

If 7 nights are good, 8 nights are better! 4 ports known for their exceptionally beautiful landscapes and views. 3 fun-filled Sea Days, perfect for playing and relaxing on deck with all your wonderful new (and old) Cruise Critic friends.

Anyone interested in joining me to make this a CC Group Cruise in late January or early February 2012?

We'll choose the Saturday to Sunday dates, so, of course I can't be more specific until the dates are posted by Carnival.

With Cruise Critic approval, of course...if there are enough interested, I'll send the request in with a very nice "Pretty, Please" and see what happens.

But we have to start somewhere, so let's start today! :cool:

Wanna GO????

Come oooon...you know you want to! :D

Sheila<-------------------your CC Group Cruise Leader wannabe :p

Sheila

Depending upon the actual dates sounds good to me.

I thought this was only a trial itinerary so far only thru next Feb? Have they decided to make this permanent?

Stu (original miracle waiter proudly wearing his shirts)

I don't think the rates are posted just yet.

For those who have never done a CC cruise all I can say is they are GREAT. They have Meet and Greets and other fun things to do to meet new people. This will be our 3rd CC cruise and we have met people that we know we will be friends with for years to come.

I have laughed so many times....cried a few times...plan other vacations with friends we have met on CC cruises. Been to each others houses for BBQs and parties. These are life long friends. I promise if you like to cruise you will LOVE to cruise with CC members.

This sounds great...I have been checking for the 2012 dates to Aruba ever since we got back from our Miracle cruise to St. Maarten, St. Lucia, and St. Kitts last month....only trouble is we would want to do the 8 days starting on a Friday...that way we have a day to rest up before going back to work. This really worked out well for us the last 2 cruises, especially since DH and I both have Fridays off. I know it sounds crazy to have to rest after vacation, but we are always wiped out, especially since it takes all day with flights and layovers to get home from Florida.

I really hope they put one of the Spirit-class ships on the Aruba/Curacao itinerary out of Ft. Lauderdale in 2012. I will stay tuned to see what happens.

Oh my goodness! This is great! If this keeps up, I'll be able to send the request into CC to be "official" very soon. :D

MistyRo76, seguincruiser, wing2003 - you are in for a treat...The CC group cruises are the best.

First off, Booking with the group usually gets you a pretty good price and an extra perk or two. After booking, the group will be talking and planning and getting to know each other while we wait on the day that we finally get to meet each other.

Like Dhlexpress said, we will have Meet and Greets, planned group activities, shore excursion groups, etc... But if you find that, well, really, you don't want to spend any of your time with the group...that's Okay too. It's a win - win situation. You get to draw off the collective cruise knowledge the group has, and ignore the group too, if you want. LOL!!

Right now we are in the "who's interested?" stage.

Next, I will send a request in to the Cruise Critic powers-that-be to let this cruise become an "official" CC group cruise.

If we get the hoped-for go-ahead, then we "Wait"....

We "wait" on Carnival to post the ship and dates we want for 2012.

Then, we "wait" on the CC travel agent to get prices and perks to us.

Next, we "wait" on the go-ahead that we can start booking.

The we "wait" and "wait" and "wait" on January 2012 to get here! :D

But, oh, what fun we will have planning each step of the way with each other as we are "Waitin'" to Rock Aruba on the Miracle!! :p:cool:

Sheila<----------your CC group cruise leader wannabe :D

PS...Thanks, everyone!!!

When I found the thread for the Miracle Waiters, I remember my first post was "Are we too late?" Meaning were we too late to join the group. Well, it was one of our most memorable cruises and we will not be late again! We were welcomed with true southern hospitality. :)

Hey Sheila - The minute Elana read your post she started poking and prodding to get out. :rolleyes: COUNT US IN !!!! I bet Dana and Rod will want in too. From the looks of the posts it won't be a problem getting enough interest.

Elaine, Richard and of course Elana

P.S. Debbie I could have guessed it would be you to respond first :)

P.S.S. Where are you Sandy?

Sheila

Do you know for sure that Carnival will continue doing this itinerary?

I thought it was just a trial run for Oct-March on the Miracle.

We went to Aruba like 10 years ago and loved it and cannot wait to go back.

Stu

We are wanting Carnival to extend these great ports into 2012. We are "waitin" to see if it indeed happens. Aruba, Curacao, Grand Turk, and La Romano seem to be very popular and differnt from most other sailings. All I know is the Beach boys song "KOKOMO" is going through my head and these ports don't rhyme very well put to that song.......lol

Can't "wait" to see if we are lucky to have a CC group go to these ports in 2012...:D

Thanks for setting this up again Sheila, you are the best!

Can't wait to cruise with everyone again, definitely count us in. :D

Look who is posting with the group now :)

Hey everyone, you know were in. Feels great to be back on CC

WOW!

What an awesome response so far! :)

And let me jump in and say that if you have never sailed on a CC group cruise you are in for a real treat! Not only do you get all the perks that a group cruise offers you also have the added bonus of planning, chatting and sailing with some of the greatest people you will ever meet!

OK Carnival...we're WAITING on you!

Archived