Prices for spa treatments on crown princess

dillie

HI,

Just been looking at the Lotus Spa on princess.com. Does anyone know of prices of treatments onboard the Crown Princess? And do they have special offers?

Dillie

On the cruise personlizer, you can book ahead of time (once your final payment has been made) and the prices should be listed there.

In case you are not within this time period, I can tell you that the spa treatments are quite expensive onboard. Plan on paying just over $100 for a 50 minute massage (I can do much better than home). A manicure or pedicure will probably be around $75 and a full facial will probably also be around $100. They will have specials onboard but no telling ahead of time when or how much they will be as I believe they only offer them if there arern't enough current bookings. If all booked up, they will have no incentive to offer a special. I used to count on a $1 a minute for a foot massage on the last day of each cruise (booked $15 for 15 minutes), but haven't seen it available on my last couple of cruises as the spa was booked. They do seem to book specials on port days but usually the times are not very condusive...so if you are in port from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM, they might give you a noon appt, leaving very few options for going on an excursion. If you don't like the particular port you are visiting and don't plan on getting off at all, this might work well for you.

With this being said, sometimes you can find little treasures out on shore during your explorations. In Puerto Vallarta, there was this little hut built on top of a rock at the end of the beach at La Jolla de Mismaloya. An hour massage was only $35 for an hour. The coolest part of it was that you could feel the ocean breeze and hear the waves crash up onto the rock during the massage. How awesome was that!!!!!!!!

You will get special offers once you are aboard. It is sometimes 3 treatments for a special price. I can`t remember the prices but they were a good saving.

They will have "specials" listed in the Patters (usually toward the end of the cruise). Frequently the special is that you get to choose 3, 20 minute treatments (out of a list of 6-8 of them) for $89 or $99. Things like a head and neck massage, foot massage, etc. The total amount of time is 60 minutes.

Also, on my last cruise, we went to the spa after lunch on embarkation day and they gave us a short "demo" of the hot stone massage (felt fabulous) and if we booked it that day we got a discounted price (didn't have to have it on that day, though). We did it and it was one of the best massages I've ever had!

P.S. Caber, your dogs are beautiful. I live on a farm and many people out here have them. So intelligent and friendly!

P.S. Caber, your dogs are beautiful. I live on a farm and many people out here have them. So intelligent and friendly!

Thank you Go-Bucks,

The smaller one is a cross bread. She is nearly sixteen now but still can take an hour`s walk, even if it is a bit slower now. She is very clever.

The other one is 11, going on 2. He is full of life. His father was a working dog from a farm.

There are actually 2 prices for the Aroma Stone Therapy Hot Stone Massage:

$165 and $195

The spa information sheet I have from 12-20-2009 does not differentiate between the two, so I'm assuming the first one is for a shorter time period and the second one is longer.

You can always have the hot stones added to any other massage too. The Swedish Massage for 50 minutes is what I usually get. It's $119 for 50 minutes.

On port days, the massage prices usually don't go down, but they'll have "samplers" on sale where you get to chose 3 mini-services for $99. They aren't the full treatments at all, but a nice way to try them to see if you want them for longer next time.

Archived