Bringing soda on board the Jade

I've cruised with NCL one other time and I cant remember their policy on carrying soda on with me. I know with Carnival, I was allowed to carry on two 6packs of 20 oz soda. And before anyone says I should do my research before posting this here, I have. I have gone through NCL's website. Found that I can carry on wine but nothing about soda. Have done a search here as well to no avail.

So, does anyone know or has anyone actually done this before? Can soda be carried on board?

Thanks in advance for your help everyone!

I've cruised with NCL one other time and I cant remember their policy on carrying soda on with me. I know with Carnival, I was allowed to carry on two 6packs of 20 oz soda. And before anyone says I should do my research before posting this here, I have. I have gone through NCL's website. Found that I can carry on wine but nothing about soda. Have done a search here as well to no avail.

So, does anyone know or has anyone actually done this before? Can soda be carried on board?

Thanks in advance for your help everyone!

Yes, a reasonable amount of soda may be brought on board (not sure if there is an exact definition of "reasonable"). In some ports you may slap a luggage tag on a box of soda and have it delivered to your cabin. I would bring it in a carry-on though, that way I know it's going to make it intact to the cabin and I avoid the possibility of going to the naughty room if it is spotted in my luggage. (I have brought 2 6 packs with no problem.)

Archived