Private excursion for stingray city

Thebes

Any recommendation for private operator to take us to stingray city ?

They got to be dependable. Thank u in advance.

I had a great trip with Nativeway, and I've never heard any complaints about them (except from one person who missed their tour and ended up accidentally going with another tour operator). There are other well reviewed operators but I'm not allowed to mention them since I haven't used them.

We used Captain Marvin, and they were good, but it bothered me that they waited for several other ships to dock and we sat around the pier for 90 min waiting for them before we got started. Due to that, we didn't have enough time at the end for a beach stop...we had to hustle back. And they were totally unconcerned with the time or being behind schedule.

I would suggest looking at Nativeway, and finding out if there is a way to leave on the earliest possible ride out- you will have a much better experience!

Our best day while spending 2 weeks on GCM was the Fat Fish Adventures jet ski tour to the stingray sandbar, the reef, Rum Point for a fabulous lunch and the original mudslide and starfish beach. We've done the group cats but this was much more enjoyable and great guides.

Check them out!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived