Nachi Cocuum vs Mr. Sanchos

BillOh

This will be my 4th trip to Cozumel and each time we had just done royal excursions. This time I'm looking elsewhere. If you've been to both, what is your opinion. Any other comments also welcome.

Also I will be traveling with my wife and 2 friends, I will be scuba diving somewhere on this trip, currently planning on Grand Caymen, but I hate depending on that port as it can be skipped. Anywhere I go in Cozumel and dive while friends stay on the beach?

We did a snorkel trip with Eagle Ray a couple of years ago and were happy with the service - I know they also offer scuba trips.

Nachi and Mr. S are similar only in that they share the beach on the same side of Coz (maybe a 1/3 or so of a mile of beach separate them) and offer an all-inclusive (food and drinks) experience. Nachi is smaller, limited to 100 guests per day, quiet, relaxing - we love the place.

Mr. S is much larger, also has a pay-as-you-go side, more lively, and offers lots of add-ons (water toys, romantic cabanas, horse back riding, etc.); my 20 something daughters love the place.

Not sure what ship or port times you are looking at. It is possible to do a scuba or snorkel trip in the morning and then taxi to a beach club to meet the rest of your party.

My son (26y/o), husband and I went to Nachi Cocom on our last cruise (Dec. 2013) and plan on going for our upcoming December (Christmas) cruise. The guys went diving while we were at Nachi Cocom at an additional cost. They said it was exceptional (Cozumel is one of their favorite places to dive).

We have not ventured to Mr. Sancho's.

We like the calm and quiet nature of Nachi Cocom. Nachi Cocom delivers good food, great drinks, and excellent service in beautiful surroundings. This December will be our third trip to Nachi Cocom.

Edited by PrincessNancy

I have been to both Nachi and Mr Sanchos and have reviews in my signature with TONS of pictures. That might help you decide which is best for you (the pictures).

Thanks to you and all, I'll take a look at those pics tonight.

My son (26y/o), husband and I went to Nachi Cocom on our last cruise (Dec. 2013) and plan on going for our upcoming December (Christmas) cruise. The guys went diving while we were at Nachi Cocom at an additional cost. They said it was exceptional (Cozumel is one of their favorite places to dive).

We have not ventured to Mr. Sancho's.

We like the calm and quiet nature of Nachi Cocom. Nachi Cocom delivers good food, great drinks, and excellent service in beautiful surroundings. This December will be our third trip to Nachi Cocom.

Thanks for that answer, I'll inquire about diving at Nachi.