Liberty cruise compasses and MDR menus

Just returned from a 14 day B2B on Liberty of the Seas.

8/22 Bermuda

8/27 Canada/ New England

I have a single file containing ALL cruise compasses and MOST MDR menus (in order).

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzYofSsmXWQhYjMzaHExbFFVVkk/view?usp=sharing

Also happy to answer any questions you may have (I want to stay in "vacation mode"!!)

Thanks for posting the menus!

Looks like escargots not being offered except for one night and there is a caveat that there is a worldwide shortage? Can anyone update? One of the things we were looking forward to.

We'll be on Serenade for 2 weeks so also searching for a full set of menus as 2nd week won't repeat. Not having much luck.

Looks like escargots not being offered except for one night and there is a caveat that there is a worldwide shortage? Can anyone update? One of the things we were looking forward to.

We'll be on Serenade for 2 weeks so also searching for a full set of menus as 2nd week won't repeat. Not having much luck.

I had escargot at least 4 times. Sometimes I did menus from the screens and sometimes in the dining room-- it's not every night, but they were definitely there at least half the nights.

Thanks so much for posting these. We are doing the same cruise in the beginning of October.

Can you tell me anything about the Vintages Wine Pairing Dinner? What does it cost? How many courses and how many glasses of wine?

Thanks again.

Barbara:D

Thanks so much for posting these. We are doing the same cruise in the beginning of October.

Can you tell me anything about the Vintages Wine Pairing Dinner? What does it cost? How many courses and how many glasses of wine?

Thanks again.

Barbara:D

I didn't do it, but I did enquire about it at the beginning of the trip. I cannot remember the price, but basically it consists of the three courses from that night's menu-- they pick certain items from the menu that you can choose from. When I asked, it did not seem worth it to me, so I never did it.

hmm. I got it to download on my mac but I couldn't just look at the link,.

any who.. question: under breakfast I notice that Chops offers breakfast for a fee. does this mean there is nowhere for Pinnacle and suites to enjoy a Cooked to order menu at breakfast? every other ship that offers it it was in Chops. while it did not come with a mimosa or specialty coffee, it was nice

hmm. I got it to download on my mac but I couldn't just look at the link,.

any who.. question: under breakfast I notice that Chops offers breakfast for a fee. does this mean there is nowhere for Pinnacle and suites to enjoy a Cooked to order menu at breakfast? every other ship that offers it it was in Chops. while it did not come with a mimosa or specialty coffee, it was nice

No idea. I am not pinnacle. I never did the chops breakfast.

under breakfast I notice that Chops offers breakfast for a fee. does this mean there is nowhere for Pinnacle and suites to enjoy a Cooked to order menu at breakfast? every other ship that offers it it was in Chops. while it did not come with a mimosa or specialty coffee, it was nice

We're not Pinnacle but we were in a suite. We could have breakfast at Chops for no fee. The $10 charge was if someone not eligible for the free Chops breakfast wanted to eat there.

We're not Pinnacle but we were in a suite. We could have breakfast at Chops for no fee. The $10 charge was if someone not eligible for the free Chops breakfast wanted to eat there.

intewesting.. on NAV they kicked you out of Chops if you didn't have a gold sea pass card. no for fee breakfast at all.

wonder what she will do when she moves to Galveston...guess it will depend on who of the crew/staff moves with her

I was on the 9 day cruise that ended when OP got on and escargots were available probably 5 nights out of the 9.

Thank you! I'm on a 5 night Bermuda cruise in a month and a few days. Another poster posted menus a couple of months ago so I'm curious if anything changed. Will check this out later as I am not able to open here from work.

According to your downloaded menus, looks like both formal nights (9 nights cruise) have the same dinner menu - with lobster. Is this true?

Thanks for sharing the info.

While menus were repeated from 1st cruise to 2nd, there were no repeats within the 9 days of the second cruise.

• 1 year later...

We will be cruising on LOS in 3 weeks. This will be our first. It is a 6 day cruise. Do you know if the MDR menus will be the same? When are the shows or when should we book dinner. What are your suggestions of MUST see entertainment. We hear Quest and Love and Marriage are good. (They were a riot when we were on the Oasis 2 years ago). We are new to cursing -- so all the info here is awesome. Thanks