Celebrity & Other Cruise Line Prices

mcrcruiser

Big price increases were discussed on this board last week - increases seemed to be tied to Labor Day sales of Buy-1, get 2d half off. The Buy-1, 2d -50% pricing was a 'come on' discount that ended up with combined out-of-pocket total moderately above the old prices.

I still see the benefit of lowest prices when booking 1) on board 2) over a year out. I often end up switching the booking later when my schedule adjusts.

By all means, price compare and shop around for the best offers. HAPPY CRUISING

15 nights on Star Princess to Hawaii, R/T from LA is $1299pp for an ocean view.

The same ship and itinerary is available out of Vancouver on September 24th for only $1099pp but in an inside cabin... and if you don't mind the train ride.

$250 OBC for military if it applies, and another $250 OBC shareholder if it applies.

12 Nights on Celebrity Infinity on 25 September from Vancouver to San Francisco for $768pp.

You can also do 29 consecutive nights on Celebrity Silhouette for $1525pp with $575 OBC. 14 nights on 22 October to the eastern med and Israel for $799pp with $75 OBC from the online site and $250 from shareholder, then 15 nights transatlantic on 5 November for $726pp. with $250 OBC from shareholder.

I'd be interested in seeing anyone's billing statement booked a year ago showing prices that low.

If you need a balcony that's fine... just don't complain about high prices.

Edited by teecee60

15 nights on Star Princess to Hawaii, R/T from LA is $1299pp for an ocean view.

The same ship and itinerary is available out of Vancouver on September 24th for only $1099pp but in an inside cabin... and if you don't mind the train ride.

$250 OBC for military if it applies, and another $250 OBC shareholder if it applies.

12 Nights on Celebrity Infinity on 25 September from Vancouver to San Francisco for $768pp.

teecee that $1299 Star Princess/Hawaii pricing is excellent .Which cruise date does that price apply ? We can drive to the cruise terminal ;)

TIA

You can also do 29 consecutive nights on Celebrity Silhouette for $1525pp with $575 OBC. 14 nights on 22 October to the eastern med and Israel for $799pp with $75 OBC from the online site and $250 from shareholder, then 15 nights transatlantic on 5 November for $726pp. with $250 OBC from shareholder.

I'd be interested in seeing anyone's billing statement booked a year ago showing prices that low.

If you need a balcony that's fine... just don't complain about high prices.

teecee the $1299 ocean view price for the Star Princess is great . What sail date does that price apply ? We can drive to the port;) TIA

Our May 2017 11-night Equinox in AQ w/all 4 perks was $100 less than the Carnival Sunshine 10-night sailing the same week in a regular balcony sans perks.

Although I've stopped sailing Carnival, I've noticed their prices going up (sales emails, etc.). Carnival does have some inexpensive cruises, especially the 3-night sailings, but they aren't always the least expensive.

Definitely pays to shop around.

Edited by minidonuts85

teecee the $1299 ocean view price for the Star Princess is great . What sail date does that price apply ? We can drive to the port;) TIA

26 October... you really should be using the 90 day ticker as a reference. ;)

The last few years I have seen THAT cruise go for as little as $899pp for an inside, with correspondingly low prices for OVs... like $1099pp.

I can almost ALWAYS find something that fits even MY *V*E*R*Y* demanding price criteria of under $50pp/day. :o

Edited by teecee60

Worth looking into. Thanks.