On Adventure at half way point great week, but she is vibrating bad.

Great time on Adventure. Staff is great. Food okay! Wow is Adventure vibrating something fierce. I guess she has an Azipod issue or is this a Voyager class thing? Indy wasn't this bad and is the sister class. Anyone know anything of it? I guess Royal is managing til refurb.

Reminiscent of the Freedom issue a few years back :eek: Are these vibrations noticeable everywhere or just in certain areas?

Enjoy the rest of your week :)

Great time on Adventure. Staff is great. Food okay! Wow is Adventure vibrating something fierce. I guess she has an Azipod issue or is this a Voyager class thing? Indy wasn't this bad and is the sister class. Anyone know anything of it? I guess Royal is managing til refurb.

Hope the cause of the vibration is determined and fixed. Not a good time to spoil your fun. Thanks for sharing.

oooohhhh...this is not good news...what deck is your cabin? We will be on deck 7 in a couple of weeks. That vibrating really bothers me and keeps me awake at night!

I am on deck 8 near centrum elevators. You can feel a distinct vibration. It feels very azipodish and we know from Voyager to Quantum class have all experienced a middle failure. I bet they are riding it out til refurb. I notice it most in bed with pillows against the wall. It gets a little tiring at times with the some of my medical stuff.

The ship is still great. Kelly is a hoot, so check him out. He likes vodka water. Hoping to make ice show tomorrow. The productions pretty good. Staff up at Blue Moon my favorite so far. All leave the food to your own opinions. It has been a weird week in the fact that it seems they are getting absolutely slammed for lunch in WJ, because good amount of the population has been back to eat. Also if you are looking to take in Sunday 1pm games at Gravity forget about it if in port. Only pool and bartenders. Not scheduled to work at Gravity or pub across. IMO it has been a really hot and humid week. Be aware and lots of water. If you have a small travel fan bring it.

Again the ship looks in good shape. It has been a nice week aboard her. Staff is great. I am off to get cleaned up and represent my beloved NE Patriots tonight. Going to be interesting. We can only loose 1 game tonight, but since we are at home the Master will coach us to a win.

Happy cruising all.

I am on deck 8 near centrum elevators. You can feel a distinct vibration. It feels very azipodish and we know from Voyager to Quantum class have all experienced a middle failure. I bet they are riding it out til refurb. I notice it most in bed with pillows against the wall. It gets a little tiring at times with the some of my medical stuff.

The ship is still great. Kelly is a hoot, so check him out. He likes vodka water. Hoping to make ice show tomorrow. The productions pretty good. Staff up at Blue Moon my favorite so far. All leave the food to your own opinions. It has been a weird week in the fact that it seems they are getting absolutely slammed for lunch in WJ, because good amount of the population has been back to eat. Also if you are looking to take in Sunday 1pm games at Gravity forget about it if in port. Only pool and bartenders. Not scheduled to work at Gravity or pub across. IMO it has been a really hot and humid week. Be aware and lots of water. If you have a small travel fan bring it.

Again the ship looks in good shape. It has been a nice week aboard her. Staff is great. I am off to get cleaned up and represent my beloved NE Patriots tonight. Going to be interesting. We can only loose 1 game tonight, but since we are at home the Master will coach us to a win.

Happy cruising all.

I am in the same area on deck 8 and I feel it too. Sitting in the Windjammer now and I notice the vibrations too.

Cindy

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

I am in the same area on deck 8 and I feel it too. Sitting in the Windjammer now and I notice the vibrations too.

Cindy

Cindy did you notice it last week as well? Yeah clearly something is a miss! It has been a fab week with great staff!

Cindy did you notice it last week as well? Yeah clearly something is a miss! It has been a fab week with great staff!

Noticed it last week too, but not as much. It really noticed it more since Tuesday. I hope it will not worsen and that those sailing after us can enjoy their cruise. And I agree, the staff is great! They get my vote on best staff I experienced. Enjoy your last day. Gonna miss this amazing ship!

Cindy

I sailed on AOS 9/17-24th. Did not notice any vibrations. We were in a JS on deck 9. Through out the week they had an issue with water on that deck. They had the blowers in the hallway almost every day. It did not affect our cabin but my girlfriend and her husband were in the cabin next to us and noticed a musty smell in their cabin. They told their room attendant and it was taken care of immediately!! I can't say enough about the cabin attendants and every employee we encountered. Everybody was so professional and very helpful. Food....so so. Wait staff...awesome!! I am one of those cruisers who doesn't look for the negatives...had a fantastic time and enjoyed all the islands. I might rethink sailing out of San Juan again though but that is just me. Is AOS ready for a refurb? Yes. But nothing I noticed that was major. A stick drawer, paint chipping on the balcony and in our bathroom, but otherwise...no complaints here.

We were also on the ship from 9/17-9/24 and didn't notice any vibrations anywhere. Our stateroom was on deck 10 and the entire deck had a few toilet issues throughout the week but maintenance was in the hall frequently trying to fix everything. Other than that, the ship was great and the service was the best service we have ever had!!