Baby Change Facilities

Essence08

First time cruising with a baby so never bothered to notice before - can anyone tell me if there are baby change facilities in the public area toilets on board or if i will need to return to our cabin to change bub each time?

We will be on Explorer of the Seas.

Thanks

Brought our LO on a RCCL ship... can't remember where the changing tables were so I guess its a non-issue :D

I do remember there were some public restrooms with signs for changing tables so I tried to seek those out. Usually they are near the nursery. I think there might have been one near the showroom and dining room.

Honestly though? I brought a changing pad and changed him in whatever bathroom I came upon. Usually there was a ledge by the sinks I could maneuver him on...or I used the floor. At the time he was just about 1. Now he will at least stand when I am changing him (depending on his "deposit" type).

• 3 weeks later...

I remember changing my son on EOS on the floor. Independence actually had two on board by the dining room and pool with wet wipes and gloves. I can't recall having ever seen one on another ship. I think someone mentioned there may have been one on EOS by the kids club on another thread but not sure we ever used the facilities there.

• 5 weeks later...

Thanks for the feedback - found one on deck 5 at the front of the ship located in the disabled toilet. There was a sticker on the entrance to the toilets to say there were baby change facilities in there. Also one down on deck 2 near the conference centre. Didn't find any others onboard. We survived though :)