How do you book a day at Buccanos?

Gobutt

Hi. We went to Buccanos Beach Club years ago and loved it. I am having trouble finding any information. I know we can go to the taxi area at the port and find someone but I wanted to book online or at least reserve. Also has it changed in the last 4 yrs- anything new offered?Thanks.

Hi. We went to Buccanos Beach Club years ago and loved it. I am having trouble finding any information. I know we can go to the taxi area at the port and find someone but I wanted to book online or at least reserve. Also has it changed in the last 4 yrs- anything new offered?Thanks.

they have a Facebook page with messenger but I also found this email listed there

buccanos@yahoo.com

HTH

I am not sure if they take reservations, or if they are necessary for daytime, only evening dining. As much as I like it there I haven't been on a cruise ship day in a long time because I don't like their policy for cruise ship day passes.

I would advise you to contact and find out current policy and if you go please report back on your experience. I would love to visit again in the future.

c-leg5 thanks so much for the info. I actually emailed them today but no responses as of yet. I will certainly update- we are going mid-August and I'm sure this will be our destination again since all 5 of us loved it!

• 1 month later...
I haven't been on a cruise ship day in a long time because I don't like their policy for cruise ship day passes.

c-leg: what was their cruise ship day pass policy? Are you talking about Buccanos policy or booking with the cruise line?

c-leg5 thanks so much for the info. I actually emailed them today but no responses as of yet. I will certainly update- we are going mid-August and I'm sure this will be our destination again since all 5 of us loved it!

well....any update on your findings and did you go there?

c-leg: what was their cruise ship day pass policy? Are you talking about Buccanos policy or booking with the cruise line?

well....any update on your findings and did you go there?

I would email or facebook them for current information. It has been some years since I asked.

You can book excursions through the cruise line for various activities but I would just take a taxi and go direct.

I believe you have contacted them in the past because they told you that the cruise day pass included snorkeling equipment and you said you had your own and tried to get a discount. I have no idea if that policy has changed.

You could always go to Playa Azul next door.