Pictures of 6E stateroom ?

I hope you enjoy your cruise as much as we did!!! The 6E Staterooms are really outstanding and they have an excellent view with the very large full window. Our cabin number was 1112 on the Spa Deck on the Glory. We could not have ask for it to be any better. I hope the pictures help!

HPIM2632.jpg.1374d998427ac11ebafb78d102fe42b0.jpg

HPIM2653.jpg.0e21a85356b13539a8540af18845dcf6.jpg

HPIM2656.jpg.421ccf154c3ba09afcbc1dc7f418db54.jpg

HPIM2683a.jpg.a44e3c1fa3f5e0e3848c99d4f7f8f6d1.jpg

HPIM2657.jpg.ad538ef425cd00ee5e708f3287f0e673.jpg

I agree about the balcony and the small children. ALthough I would love to be able to go out there and "just sit" and I thinkk my kids would enjoy it too, I also can envision them (ok, well espically my then 7 yr old son) standing on a chair to hang over or something else CRAZY! :eek: Then someone suggested a Family stateroom, which was said to have 220 sq. ft verses the 183 for the balcony rooms.:D

I am definatley thinking of choosing this room on our next cruise, and need to call my PVP to see what kind of deal he can get for me!;)

Have fun cruisin!:o

Sorry, Can't help....But I'm also interested in seeing someone's pictures.

We're thinking about it for our next cruise. I just don't feel comfortable with a balcony & small children.

47b7d931b3127cce874e881d222000000036100BYtGbdy3ZMa

The full wall is windowed.. the curtain is half closed...

47b7d931b3127cce874e9b25e3b900000025100BYtGbdy3ZMa

I agree about the balcony and the small children. ALthough I would love to be able to go out there and "just sit" and I thinkk my kids would enjoy it too, I also can envision them (ok, well espically my then 7 yr old son) standing on a chair to hang over or something else CRAZY! :eek: Then someone suggested a Family stateroom, which was said to have 220 sq. ft verses the 183 for the balcony rooms.:D

I am definatley thinking of choosing this room on our next cruise, and need to call my PVP to see what kind of deal he can get for me!;)

Have fun cruisin!:o

Actually its the regular OVs which have 220 s.f. The 6E family staterooms I think are 40 s.f. larger and the same size as the balcony cabins if you add the balcony into the s.f.

Anyway, Im sure the 6Es are larger than 220 s.f.

Outside Stateroom with Balcony

Each room features a private balcony, twin beds that convert to a king, sitting area with sofa, television, room service, and bathroom with shower.

Average size= 185 sq ft plus balcony.

On Decks: Panorama, Lido, Verandah, Empress, Upper

car-dest-vict-triu-balconycabin-scale.gif

Family OceanView Stateroom

car-dest-vict-triu-oceanview-scale.gif

Outside Stateroom 6E

These rooms offer panoramic ocean views, sitting area with sofa, twin beds that convert to a king, television, room service, and bathroom with shower.

Average size= 220 sq ft.

On Decks: Spa

Check ourt this site for more deck plans....

We only started booking balcony cabins when we had our son. There is lock up high so he can't get out on the balcony. Not only that, the suction is so strong that it is hard to get the door open. We can put our son to bed, and sit out on our balcony and relax. Plus in the afternoon when DS is having a nap, I can still get some sun.

I just booked a 6E on the Conquest for Mar 08. My boys are 10 and I chose this instead of a balcony so I wouldnt have to worry about them horsing around on the balcony. Yes my kids horse around all the time. I am excited about having this cabin but I hope there isnt too much movement. One of my kids got a bit nausous on our last cruise on the Upper deck. We have #1101 on spa deck.

That (1101) is the same room I was looking @ for our Oct 08 Cruise on Conquest! It is at the end of the hall, so no hallway traffic noise, and only one room on the side and the salon on the other side which is not open all of the time anyway! (hopefully not too early!!!)

Anyway, I am hopeing it is not too much movement either, as our last room was in the front but it was 2 floors down. We has some movement the fist dat @ sea, but not too bad and nothing to make me sick, though.

Please le us know how the room is!

That (1101) is the same room I was looking @ for our Oct 08 Cruise on Conquest! It is at the end of the hall, so no hallway traffic noise, and only one room on the side and the salon on the other side which is not open all of the time anyway! (hopefully not too early!!!)

Anyway, I am hopeing it is not too much movement either, as our last room was in the front but it was 2 floors down. We has some movement the fist dat @ sea, but not too bad and nothing to make me sick, though.

Please le us know how the room is!

I sure will! I plan on doing a full review since I learn so much from others reviews. I am hoping the same thing as you....corner room, not too much traffic or noise. Our last cruise was during spring break also and the only noise we had was from teens running up and down the halls in the wee hours. I was thinking it would not be so on the spa deck and a corner room. Plus the spa has showers so if you or dh wanted to use those and free up the stateroom shower, it would be convienent.

I think I will be going with the 6E instead of the balcony. My two younger sons are almost 2 and my oldest is 10.... We hardly used the balcony on our last two cruises because of the kids the door stayed closed most of the time with the curtains opened. So i think this room with more space and full size window will be prefect for us. Again thanks so much for the pictures.

I just booked a 6E on the Conquest for Mar 08. My boys are 10 and I chose this instead of a balcony so I wouldnt have to worry about them horsing around on the balcony. Yes my kids horse around all the time. I am excited about having this cabin but I hope there isnt too much movement. One of my kids got a bit nausous on our last cruise on the Upper deck. We have #1101 on spa deck.

Just came back from this deck on the Glory. You will LOVE this deck. I was worried about the movement myself but didn't feel it here anymore than anywhere else on the ship. We had pretty calm weather last week. In fact, the "roar" in the Platinum Dining Room bothered me more. If you sit anywhere near the back of the ship in that Dining Room, it roars.

I sure will! I plan on doing a full review since I learn so much from others reviews. I am hoping the same thing as you....corner room, not too much traffic or noise. Our last cruise was during spring break also and the only noise we had was from teens running up and down the halls in the wee hours. I was thinking it would not be so on the spa deck and a corner room. Plus the spa has showers so if you or dh wanted to use those and free up the stateroom shower, it would be convienent.

There are also nice bathrooms in the Spa. We were on this deck and I would go to the one in the Spa when everyone was needing to "go" at once. No noise on the Spa Deck. Only 18 rooms (I think) and no one going by except your neighbors. Those going to Camp Carnival go through the elevator foyer area and up the stairs that are not really on your hall. Loved it.

Also, the diagram posted was a little misleading. The spa deck rooms actually have a sitting area beside the king size bed. Two chairs and a little table. They seem to be right over the balcony below and the diagram shows the wall right next to the bed. It was a great little area to relax, read, watch the beautiful waves.

Thanks for the extra tips.:D I am sure I &/or DH will love the convenience of the spa showers/bathrooms right down the hall. Also the quietness.

On our cruise earlier this year, we were on the lido deck, front of the ship. There are only 3 rooms on that hall way and we only once in the 7 days aboard heard pple outside our door...so it will be nice to have the tranquility of that again. ;)

And of course the floor to ceiling window with a perfect view is sure to be great too!!!!:D

Archived