We just broke up....now what

cfb

My girlfriend/partner and just officially called it of. We have a suite booked and I still wanna go. Can I just go without her and pay full fare or can I sub a buddy for her???? HELP????

My girlfriend/partner and just officially called it of. We have a suite booked and I still wanna go. Can I just go without her and pay full fare or can I sub a buddy for her???? HELP????

Depends how you booked some bookings dont allow for a name change some do

You just need to call Carnival (or your travel agent) and make the name change for $50. UNLESS you booked Early Saver. In that case, you would have to cancel your ex, would lose the $50 and her deposit, but you could probably still add someone else for full second person fare if you would like to. But I would call as soon as possible to get it sorted out.

Why don't you wait to see if there is a chance for reconciliation? It would too bad to invite a buddy right off the bat (or a girl you meet in a bar!!!...lol) and then get back together. Are you sailing 9-20-09? Maybe check into a plan B but hold off on implementing it?

So if I pick up some girl at abar, ahe can go? I just hate the throw awat the whole ting. I was gonna propose but that's way ff the table!!

Girl in a bar? Why not go full monty and take a stripper? I'm sure firefly wouldn't mind. :)

Sorry about your bad luck. 9/20 approaches quickly.

In all seriousness, find a buddy and make it a guy's trip. Or some hottie, but you better get busy. 9/20 approaches quickly.

Don't be stubborn. Get her back. Tell her you had something planned for her and you believe she would really like it. Then once you get her on the cruise you don't have to worry about it because she will fall back in love with you faster than you guys can remember why you broke up in the first. If anything ask her if you 2 can at least go as freinds as you both have put something into it.

So if I pick up some girl at abar, ahe can go? I just hate the throw awat the whole ting. I was gonna propose but that's way ff the table!!

Hmmm...I see you are in San Antonio :rolleyes:...so am I! ~LOL~

Actually, would love to sail the Conquest again, but the 20th is too soon for me to take any more PTO (especially since I am hoping to dive Fiji next April)! You should make your way over the to Floataway Lounge and join the SA Cruisers thread!

My freind, just wondering. If you planned on "proposing" to this girl but are interested in picking up a "girl at a bar" then who is better off by not going on this cruise with you? If you love her and were preparing to propose then take your brother or a buddy. Not another girl. Thats if you loved her like you said you do. This is coming from a guy who has messed up a few times in his life but finally has his life on track with the girl of his dreams. Don't mean to get all sensitive but think about it. Convince her to go with you just as freinds so you can at least have some gauranteed....stuff. And then at the same time you guys can work on your situation.

OP ouch.. sorry for the whole mess but believe "que sera sera"

I'm an old lady who has no words of wisdom and I only know one thing for sure. The life you end up with and the people in it are truly the life you were meant to have. There's always something better in your future cause whatever it is its YOUR tomorrows.

Hope you can find a buddy or if you go it alone hook up with your roll call. Be happy for the memories you made with her and remember the Rascal Flatts song. "Broken Road" She was leading you to where you are meant to go.

I would take a friend or relative along if you don't want to travel by yourself. I sure wouldn't take a girl you just had picked up at a Bar. Just remember there is more out there in this world. So go pack up your suitcase get on the cruise and see for yourself. I bet there are alot more singles on this trip and you will meet new people and will not be alone the whole cruise and i bet you will have a good time.

I'm sure the 'picking up a girl in a bar' was a joke. I would actually wait to see about getting back together. It sounded pretty serious if you were going to propose.

Otherwise, if there is no reconciliation, then I'd either take a friend (and pay the $50 if you're NOT ES) or just go alone and her be a no-show.

Archived