We just broke up....now what

cfb

I have thought about this as well my girl has almost left me in the same situation (she came back). Problem with bar girl or stripper is that, well you dont know them and you got to live with them for a week. That can be worse then the first chick. Read story on here of a guy that took 2 girls (strippers or bar girls) and every night at dinner they would sit and order the food to go and go back to room and leave guy at table with table mates. The guy thought he was cool but realy he just looked like a D.A.

My solution to this problem was to go it alone think about it no one else in room tons of chicks walking around ready for the action and poor you room all by himself heart broken. Hell yeah seems like at least you should be able to get some action. And you dont have someone else bitching about what they want to do.

. Read story on here of a guy that took 2 girls (strippers or bar girls) and every night at dinner they would sit and order the food to go and go back to room and leave guy at table with table mates. The guy thought he was cool but realy he just looked like a D.A.

:eek: How'd I miss that one?

read story on here of a guy that took 2 girls (strippers or bar girls) and every night at dinner they would sit and order the food to go and go back to room and leave guy at table with table mates. The guy thought he was cool but realy he just looked like a d.a.

link?

My freind, just wondering. If you planned on "proposing" to this girl but are interested in picking up a "girl at a bar" then who is better off by not going on this cruise with you? If you love her and were preparing to propose then take your brother or a buddy. Not another girl. Thats if you loved her like you said you do. This is coming from a guy who has messed up a few times in his life but finally has his life on track with the girl of his dreams. Don't mean to get all sensitive but think about it. Convince her to go with you just as freinds so you can at least have some gauranteed....stuff. And then at the same time you guys can work on your situation.

How about we don't play Dr. Phil and just answer the poster's questions. For all you know, dude just found out his girl was pregnant with someone else's kid.

OP -- If you still wanna go, buck up and pay the full fare or get a buddy to go with you.

Stop with the Oprah comments and help him... It seems that he has gotten a "reprieve"... pun intended, and he should take who he wants to... NEW girlfriend, stripper, brother, buddy, etc. Well no horses....

It should be a $50 fee or nothing depending. Go, have fun, realize how CLOSE you came....

Alls I was saying was, if the man was gonna propose then it was serious right? I mean, think what you guys want but he could bring her, hook her up with a spa day the second day they leave as it isnt available the first day and then BOOM, the week if nothing else will be fine. And she will see that you at least want to have a good time. And these are not "Oprah" comments, we all know OPRAH couldn't hold a marriage together if her life depended on it. HA oh it did! I think going alone would be risky though, your not 16 and I have been on about 8 cruises and do not see alot of single women walking around like alot of people think. They are usually there with someone or there family and arent interested in finding a guy to chill with over there family. Sounds like you need to just go with your mom man lol.

Traveling solo can be a blast. If you can afford to double occupancy, then go for it. Don't use the cruise as a "lets make up". You'll both be miserable. what ever prompted the break up will not magically go away. If you have a good buddy who can join you then go ahead and switch out the travel companion.

How about we don't play Dr. Phil and just answer the poster's questions. For all you know, dude just found out his girl was pregnant with someone else's kid.

OP -- If you still wanna go, buck up and pay the full fare or get a buddy to go with you.

jLMAO! I was thinking the same thing. I would be all over the "find a buddy solution". Since it is already paid for, you can call it a gift or have him pay you back later. Just be sure your buddy has a certified birth certificate (or best case scenario, a passport) handy.

Go enjoy yourself. Moments like these have been happening forever. Read the first part of Romeo and Juliet where Romeo's buddy tells him to find a new girl to make him forget about the last one. You and your friend could look upon this adventure as a re-enactment of a Shakesperean play (just don't try to stand outside of Juliet's balcony, that may become a bigger problem).

Alls I was saying was, if the man was gonna propose then it was serious right? I mean, think what you guys want but he could bring her, hook her up with a spa day the second day they leave as it isnt available the first day and then BOOM, the week if nothing else will be fine. And she will see that you at least want to have a good time. And these are not "Oprah" comments, we all know OPRAH couldn't hold a marriage together if her life depended on it. HA oh it did! I think going alone would be risky though, your not 16 and I have been on about 8 cruises and do not see alot of single women walking around like alot of people think. They are usually there with someone or there family and arent interested in finding a guy to chill with over there family. Sounds like you need to just go with your mom man lol.

Dude didn't ask for relationship counselling, so stop offering it. He asked for what his options were for going despite the situation.

Originally Posted by bobsfamilyWhat if she cheated/bipolar/lazy/etc?

I am sure he would have mentioned that if he was looking for opinions on what to do.

I'm sure the OP in his first post did not ask for any opinion on why they broke up... He asked if he could TAKE someone else.... Not make-up/grovel/etc.

Go it alone . . . every time you enter one of the 20 bars on the ship . . . order (loudly) a double Crown . . . then just sit with your head in your hands, mumbling, "I never thought a suite could be so lonely" :rolleyes:

Its called "trolling". :D (others call it "magic")

Seriously, whatever you decide, a buddy, a bar chick, SOLO, I think you'll have a good time. So many more adventures in your life, so many more tough decisions, although it may not seem like it now, this will probably become a trivial event in the plethora of experiences throughout your life and become almost insignificant in the grand scheme of things. :)

"When I'm not with the woman I love . . . I love the woman I'm with" :)

Dude didn't ask for relationship counselling, so stop offering it.

Dude, why is it that on every thread I see you, you are the self-appointed board monitor? Find something better to do with your time if YOU can't post anything related to the discussion.

Howard

Dude, why is it that on every thread I see you, you are the self-appointed board monitor? Find something better to do with your time if YOU can't post anything related to the discussion.

Howard

I actually did, Howard. Thanks for reading the thread, there bud. Perhaps you have some insightful information for the original poster instead of a comment on another posters habits that you would like to share?

Archived