Which ship was your first roll call?

hogwildcruzers

I know that many people had cruised several times before ever joining a roll call.....our first ship roll call was for the NCL Dream cruise to the Western Caribbean.....what was yours?

2005 Transatlantic on Celebrity Galaxy. And to date, it's the busiest roll call ever for Galaxy, for a crossing nearly 4 years ago.

The Grand Princess when it was sailing out of Galveston. Wish more ships/lines would come to Galveston! Anyway, met great people and it made it more fun. We had booked the cruise 5 weeks out and I was in a panic. I had more than a year to plan for our first cruise.

First Cruise Critic cruise was September 2001 on Legend of the Seas. That was 28 cruises ago. We had 10 cruises before I learned about CC. We still hear from several of the couples on that original CC cruise.

Happy sailing............

We joined CC's the other way around to everyone else. When we booked to go to a party on Celebrity's Century and went to " the Meet and Greet" , we had no idea what it was about....., no idea what Cruise Critic was, and knew nothing about all the people in the room.! They all keep asking me what my online name was.....yes ...you are correct..I HAD NO IDEA. :D

Archived