Constellation -please tell

swigso

Oh, I think you are right, but having never stayed in suiteland, I wouldn't know! :rolleyes: But they definitely look like wood!

Give it a try some time, Susie, I think you would like it. The cabin to choose is in my name--you're welcome to it when I'm not in it! Or its counterpart on the other side of the ship. I know you like afts, but I think you might like this cabin as well. I've spent a fair amount of time visiting afts and we decided that we preferred the wider cabin. The balcony isn't quite as big as an aft, but it is certainly large enough. It has a real table, 2 regular chairs, & 2 loungers.

The location is great. There are very few cabins in that hallway, mostly all royal suites. Therefore, very quiet. You just zip down one set of stairs to the dining room. No waiting for an elevator after dinner, just pop back up.

Although we sailed Summit 4 times and she still is our favorite, we did sail with Susie this past March, 1st time on Consetellation. She's a beautiful ship and we're booked in 2011 again. Hflors - come join us, the Martini Gang/Posse who have sailed together quite a few times, will be doing the 14 night out of Ft. Lauderdale to the Ultimate (Eastern) Caribbean. :D

We've booked almost all of the aft cabins so they might not be available but still, this is a wonderful ship, the crew was excellent and the dining service beyond excellent.

You won't go wrong with this ship. Of course, we loved the Century Class and are sailing Mercury in March but not many of those are left, or Zenith and Horizon.:( Loved them also.

Pat C

Pat C - as you can see I'm booked for the Jan 15, 2011 Sailing. I got one of the last aft balcony cabins. When do you sail? We would love to join you if we are on the same sailing.

Helen

Hi Helen

We sail on March 15, 2011 with the Martini Gang (cruiser Susie & gang). We're part of the Posse. Maybe you could switch and join us this time around;)

We are a great group of cruising friends who try to sail together as often as possible. We met a few years ago on Summit and now have sailed quite a few times together, introducing many of our friends from other sailings. We take over the Martini Bar every night and have a blast reliving our days wherever we are.

If not, hope your cruise is wonderful.

Helen - didn't get too much sleep last night. It's March 26, 2011. See I wish is twas much sooner:p

Pat when I saw your first post I was confused. then checked on the roll call and found you. Bob and I will be thinking about changing. Sounds like a great group of people to cruise with.

How did you like the Summit? We are taking a quick cruise on her this Jan (only one week because we are cruising with my two sis and husbands in april for 17 days)

Helen

Archived