Photos of HAL Staterooms/Cabins

IRL_Joanie

I booked this room thinking having an inside with a window showing night/day /sunny/raining would be a good idea. Finding out now that room is approx 154 sq ft and maybe too small. It is a Med cruise in May and do not plan to spend much time in the room. I have been looking for pictures of this room and comments from anyone that have stayed in the IA rooms

I booked this room thinking having an inside with a window showing night/day /sunny/raining would be a good idea. Finding out now that room is approx 154 sq ft and maybe too small. It is a Med cruise in May and do not plan to spend much time in the room. I have been looking for pictures of this room and comments from anyone that have stayed in the IA rooms

IA 10039 Standard Interior Spa Stateroom Deck 10 Panorama Deck.

This stateroom does have a view!! However, it is obstructed. I think it is obstructed by the Aft Retreat Cabanas, but I am guessing on that. BUT you should see some day light from the outside. It is very rare to get an Inside Stateroom with any sort of view. You are one of the lucky ones:) I have a photo of IA 10039, it idoes not have a view of any sort as it is a true Inside Stateroom, but looks to be the exact same size as IA 10044 IA 10039 Standard Interior Spa Stateroom Deck 10 Panorama Deck http://joanjett2000.topcities.com/HAL/Eurodam/index.html

Deck 10 Layout is here: http://joanjett2000.topcities.com/HAL/Eurodam/deck-10.jpg

Joanie

Edited by IRL_Joanie

This stateroom does have a view!! However, it is obstructed. I think it is obstructed by the Aft Retreat Cabanas, but I am guessing on that.

IA10043 and 10044 have the small windows (2.5 ft x 3.5 ft) that look at the pool (or pool roof if it is closed) and toward the Tamarind. They are under the Retreat area. IA10039 and 10040 have no windows.

Edited by jtl513

The Main HAL Stateroom/Cabins web site went down (stopped being reachable) sometime late this afternoon, August 20, 2010. http://joanjett2000.topcities.com/HAL/

The Back Up site is working fine so go there if you have any problems accessing the site and need/want info. Everything is exactly the same as on the Main Site (which is why I made it the back up:D) http://abqreunion2008.com/

Joanie

The Main HAL Stateroom/Cabins Web Site is back to working correctly today!!

I've just finished uploading new pages and information to the site.

Now you will not only find the Staterooms, and the Public Areas of the ships, but will also find a New Page for each ship listing which staterooms are Handicapped, if they have a shower or tub, are they wheel chair accessible, etc.. I've also added a page full of Handicapped Information that has what I hope, everything you want or need to know in one place. (as of today, I have only Westerdam, Zaandam and Zuiderdam to finish and they will be completed by Tuesday 24 August 2010)

Main HAL Stateroom/Cabins Page: http://joanjett2000.topcities.com/HAL/

Back Up HAL Stateroom/Cabins Page: http://abqreunion2008.com/

Joanie

Edited by IRL_Joanie

Hi Joanie,

I shot this picture on August 12, 2010, from inside Noordam VF 5128, looking out to the veranda.

It shows how the light and lifeboat can be seen.

Thanks for all of your work on Cruise Critic. The information you provide is very useful.

Bobbie

IMG_0457.jpg.3eaba20b6e3983995d3827a7e47b2317.jpg

Hi Joanie,

I shot this picture on August 12, 2010, from inside Noordam VF 5128, looking out to the veranda.

It shows how the light and lifeboat can be seen.

Thanks for all of your work on Cruise Critic. The information you provide is very useful.

Bobbie

I am happy to do it bobalink!! It keeps me busy and gives me something useful to do:)

I do have a favor please.... Can you email me the picture?? The problem is that it is so tiny here as a thumbnail that I cannot use it as it is:(

My email is irl_joanie@yahoo.com and there is an _ between irl and joanie.

I'd really appreciate it:)

Joanie

Hey congrats....just noticed you made it to "sticky level"....nice service, you are providing, thanks for all the time and effort.

Bruce

Thank You Bruce!!

It is well worth the time and effort to be able to help my fellow HAL cruisers!!

I actually enjoy doing this project:) I also enjoy adding more info as I and others think of things we'd like to know without having to search everywhere for it.

Joanie

Hi Joanie,

Back from our Eurodam Baltic adventure, and I wanted to post these pics of SC4181. It was a fabulous suite (so much nicer, and larger, than the comparable cabins on the Vista class ships), and we had a blast!!

Tami

Tami, these are beautiful!! Unfortunately, I cannot copy them from here as they are to small (CC automatically resizes) Can you email them to me?? irl_joanie@yahoo.com there is an _ (underscore) between irl and joanie

Joanie

I am not able to see pictures of staterooms on this site.

I can only see pictures taken from the HA website, Of

which I can view for myself. Is there something I am

doing wrong? Thanks for your help.

Are you having trouble seeing the pictures on Cruise Critic or on my Stateroom Site??

I believe you may have your web browser set to a high security level. That might be the problem as a high security level setting will not allow you to view some things....

Try looking on the following 2 sites and tell me if you ca see any of the pictures there:

http://joanjett2000.topcities.com/HAL/

http://abqreunion2008.com/

Joanie

Hi Joanie

I was looking on your website for pictures on Eurodam SC4181, that TahoeTraveler has emailed you. Not sure if it's just me, but I can't seem to find them?

Thanks

I did get the first set of photos from her and emailed her back as they were thumbnails (her Outlook Express resized them) and she was going to send me the originals, but I have not received them yet.

I will email her now and hope she can send the originals.

Thank you for reminding me!!

Joanie

Hi Joanie

I was looking on your website for pictures on Eurodam SC4181, that TahoeTraveler has emailed you. Not sure if it's just me, but I can't seem to find them?

Thanks

No problem!! I emailed TahoeTraveler and I have them up and running now!! http://joanjett2000.topcities.com/HAL/Eurodam/index.html

Joanie

Joanie,

Just wanted to say thanks so much for all your hard work. We are sailing on the Nieuw Amsterdam on Saturday. I will try to get dh to take some pics of our cabin before we have a chance to mess it up too badly. ;)

Kim

Edited by Kittycat2009

Joanie,

Just wanted to say thanks so much for all your hard work. We are sailing on the Nieuw Amsterdam on Saturday. I will try to get dh to take some pics of our cabin before we have a chance to mess it up too badly. ;)

Kim

Oh Kim, THANK YOU!!!! I desperately need photos of her. And I TRUST you will not mess her up to badly for those of us still to board her:D

Hey is there is any way that you can get some photos of "my stateroom...SC 6142"... I can hope Can't I LOL

Joanie

Hi Joanie,

We are on Deck 4, but if we happen to be on deck 6, and the door is open, who knows. Dh is a whiz with his camera. :D I can ask at our meet & greet if anyone is in that cabin. The couple we our cruising with are in a SC, but on deck 4, we can get some pics of that one for you.

I was just checking the deck plan, I don't see a SC 6142. There is a VB 6142, SC on Deck 6 are 6164 and 6175

Kim

Edited by Kittycat2009

Hi Joanie,

We are on Deck 4, but if we happen to be on deck 6, and the door is open, who knows. Dh is a whiz with his camera. :D I can ask at our meet & greet if anyone is in that cabin. The couple we our cruising with are in a SC, but on deck 4, we can get some pics of that one for you.

I was just checking the deck plan, I don't see a SC 6142. There is a VB 6142, SC on Deck 6 are 6164 and 6175

Kim

Sorry, meant SC 6164. It is an aft wrap around:o

Can you all take measurements also of the interiors of the staterooms and the verandahs?? That is a big question that always comes up....

Really appreciate this!!!!!!!!

Joanie

Sorry, meant SC 6164. It is an aft wrap around:o

Can you all take measurements also of the interiors of the staterooms and the verandahs?? That is a big question that always comes up....

Really appreciate this!!!!!!!!

Joanie

Howdy Joanie,

I will see what we can do. The dh (Steve) loves to take photos and is into measuring stuff. I will do my best to get as much info as I can for you.

Thanks so much for all you do!

Kim

Edited by Kittycat2009