Poll: Room Service Hot breakfast ??

Nan-L

Do you want hot breakfast items on room service menu?  

249 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want hot breakfast items on room service menu?

• Yes, I love breakfast in my room
    • No, I perfer to go out for breakfast
    • doesn't matter either way

I love to have my breakfast on the balcony on port days.. and as at home I don't have time for eggs etc. it is something I truly enjoy when I cruise. Princess is the only line to stop hot breakfasts and I really hate it..that and no loungers on the balcony any more!

I cruised princess mainly because of those loungers..loved taking a nap on the balcony,( mostly afts!)..

Ok... a little off subject!

I'm sailing next month on the Ruby's first caribbean cruise, and would love my eggs and loungers on my aft balcony like I use to have..really would use princess a lot more again if they would change back..

PS: Don't buy the loungers are gone because of fire..as the chairs will go up just the same as the loungers, so why are there any chairs on the balconies.

N.

It really does not effect me either way.....

While I have yet to have sailed on Princess we have done plenty of cruises mostly HAL that offers a full breakfast menu. I have to say that out of 161 days on HAL we probably have only had breakfast in our cabin maybe about 10 times total. To me sitting around in our cabin even when we have a suite and not actually being served is not something DH and I enjoy. The only times we have enjoyed breakfast is when we have had it served out on our balcony when at a tender port and can enjoy the view while outside.

Archived