Time is running out

bossmum1

Hi girls i have enclosed pics of a top i need help with by which i mean what can i wear with it for formal night i have only a few days before we sail. I fell in love with the top when i saw it on Ebay fits like a dream the color is dark brown i really looking at formal pants to team it with. black dont go so any color help will be great and i know i can rely on you all for your help, i have shoes and jewellery.

Chrissy

869002002_!BZS8jKQBWk(KGrHgoH-CkEjlLl4BkTBKm!VSP7P!_35.jpg.c862036093f19be3a0d29a219d809e92.jpg

908161392_!BZS8tywBGk(KGrHgoH-D8EjlLlyV52BKm!V9pGL!_35.jpg.1140a65b03e2a604bf253aad30c4241a.jpg

My choice would be to let the gorgeous top get all the attention by making the bottom simple, simple, simple. An ivory pencil skirt or ivory silk skinny trousers (even above the ankle with strappy shoes) would be my choice!:) Or a longer fuller leg trouser if it isn't pleated or adorned or pocketed. Definitely a tailored trouser or skirt.

Love the top!!;)

Thanks girls for the ideas, a girl sure needs all the help lol. I was thinking maybe a simple long skirt, color still not coming to mind i never thought of ivory, i will look on the web see whats avaiable in my area. If i dont find anything i will wear the top on my next cruise nxt May. A shame but i can live with it. And all the xmas party season clothes will be in the shops soon.

Chrissy

Hi girls i have enclosed pics of a top i need help with by which i mean what can i wear with it for formal night i have only a few days before we sail. I fell in love with the top when i saw it on Ebay fits like a dream the color is dark brown i really looking at formal pants to team it with. black dont go so any color help will be great and i know i can rely on you all for your help, i have shoes and jewellery.

Chrissy

I havevent had much luck finding skirt or pants that i feel happy with, so i quess it will hang in my wardrobe till our next cruise in May. sad as i really wanted to take it. carnt have everything i supose.

Chrissy.

I havevent had much luck finding skirt or pants that i feel happy with, so i quess it will hang in my wardrobe till our next cruise in May. sad as i really wanted to take it. carnt have everything i supose.

Chrissy.

Aww...that is a shame! :( How about just taking it with plain black skirt or pants anyway? Then you can at least see how the top wears for you - if it moves with you instead of on its own, and how flattering it is for you. Then if it is a good, well behaved top, you can get it something special for the next cruise!! I say take it along and wear it with pride!:D

Aww...that is a shame! :( How about just taking it with plain black skirt or pants anyway? Then you can at least see how the top wears for you - if it moves with you instead of on its own, and how flattering it is for you. Then if it is a good, well behaved top, you can get it something special for the next cruise!! I say take it along and wear it with pride!:D

Hi you know i will take the top i have a long cream skirt that will be ok, i will wear it on a non formal night to see how i feel then maybe i can find something for the next cruise. i do have room in my case.

thanks Chrissy.

Chrissy[/quote

Hi i decided to ditch this top till i find something to go with it. I won this dress on ebay and i am really happy with it so this is my formal night sorted. its a lot nicer than the pic. The front has an overlay piece but you cannot see it on pic back is ruched for a snug fit with a tie that fastens into a bow. i love the split straps. WHATS your thoughts.

Chrissy

298682057_!BZ0oWzw!Wk(KGrHgoOKjoEjlLm(tvBKonSS!!_35.jpg.4724c7037fc7deaa2694d7a2f431ced3.jpg

Your new dress looks elegant! Is it a one-shoulder style? Those are very cool. Too bad about the blouse, though....:D

Hi it has one wide strap and two thin straps. I managed to get the creases out without any problems. I just have to pack it very careful.

Chrissy.

Archived