St Pedros and botonical gardens

EmmasNana

Four of us will be on Grand Cayman. I thought the best thing to do was take the excursion of Hell, turtle farm and stringray island to feed the stingrays. DH was paranoid about the stingrays(Steve Irwin freak out thing) but was going to do it since he knew I really wanted to. Now DSIL and her DH are going with us and they think they will get killed as well...I told my DH he could choose the excursion and that the next time he and I go we WILL do the stingrays. He chose some excursion that goes to St Pedros and a batonical garden. Is this going to be a real yawn? DSIL wants me to do parasailing because neither husband will do that. Well, I don't want to do that either. I am not into doing things I can do ANYWHERE when I go somewhere new. Has anyone done the St Pedros and garnden thing?

We went in April and really enjoyed it. Two really interesting sites put together to make a really great day. The guides at the house site were wonderful, and really made the history come alive.

If you go to the botanical gardens and should drop any food on the ground, don't fight the iguanas for it. They are a lot faster than you, and they might have teeth. One kid dived for a potato chip he dropped - never had a chance. Wonderful to see what these folks are doing to save these disappearing reptiles.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived