Emerald Princess Thanksgiving 11-22-09

geoherb

I just booked our next cruise--Thanksgiving week on the Emerald Princess. It's just 7 nights, but my partner worked it out to get this week off, which is rare with his teaching schedule. We sailed on the Emerald for Christmas in 2007. That was a terrific 10-night cruise.

We had a great time spring break on a HAL ship. I hope this cruise will have others at the gay gatherings.

I just booked our next cruise--Thanksgiving week on the Emerald Princess. It's just 7 nights, but my partner worked it out to get this week off, which is rare with his teaching schedule. We sailed on the Emerald for Christmas in 2007. That was a terrific 10-night cruise.

We had a great time spring break on a HAL ship. I hope this cruise will have others at the gay gatherings.

Were on the Crown 7 nights Nov 21st. Like ships passsing in the night. Have a great cruise and let me know how you enjoy it. I will do the same.

Thanks. I looked at a couple of western itineraries, but our final choice came down between the Emerald Princess and HAL's Westerdam because they sailed on Sunday, which will let us fly down on Saturday and enjoy a day in Fort Lauderdale.

Hope you have a great cruise.

Archived