Just snagged C753 on the Golden

Scubagal1

I'm thrilled we were able to secure an aft balcony stateroom for Alaska in 2010 on the Glacier Bay itinerary. Woo hoo!!! And we were able to book C747 for my MIL so she'll be really close by. It's her first cruise. I'll make sure these are both marked "no upgrade".

Just had to share my excitement! :D

Congratulations! You just make me more excited, I got C752 for my Hawaii trip in March. I can't wait, it's my first aft cabin!!:D

Sue

Well welcome to the aft enders club! You won't be able to book any other location after March :D

I'm thrilled we were able to secure an aft balcony stateroom for Alaska in 2010 on the Glacier Bay itinerary. Woo hoo!!! And we were able to book C747 for my MIL so she'll be really close by. It's her first cruise. I'll make sure these are both marked "no upgrade".

Just had to share my excitement! :D

We had C752 last week on the Star Princess to Alaska--totally awesome. We loved it.!!

We had C752 last week on the Star Princess to Alaska--totally awesome. We loved it.!!

I have booked this cabin for South America

I would appreciate details and pictures regarding layout anf how you did on rough seadays .Did you rock and roll? l.Was wind or rain a problem ?Too cold to enjoy breakfast or coffee outdoors

Any input

Thanks

Archived