Best night for specialty restaurants without the kid...

ejeffo

So we really want to book one night in Chops but cannot decide which night would be best (adults only). Are there any specific nights that they do anything special with the kids at night time? We will be on the Sept. 25 sailing of the Radiance to Cabo (5 nights). My son is 9 and I am sure he would not want to sit through a meal at Chops. I dont care if other kids are there, just not my own :D:D Any other kid tips regarding the Adventure Ocean program?

Thanks!

I 'think' they can go to adventure Ocean anytime after 6:30 or 7. So you could just drop him there and go. They also have nights (formal nights I think) when they will take your children to Johnny Rockets for dinner. Thats an option as well.

I 'think' they can go to adventure Ocean anytime after 6:30 or 7. So you could just drop him there and go. They also have nights (formal nights I think) when they will take your children to Johnny Rockets for dinner. Thats an option as well.

I wish the Radiance had JR!

Last year on the Adventure we booked a night at Portofino for the same night that AO had pirate night for the kids, this way we all thoroughly enjoyed our dinner and our 4-1/2 y.o. grandaughter had a great time parading through the ship with all the other kids. You won't be able to find out until you board which night is pirate night unfortunately so you won't be able to pre-book your dinner res.

I hope that your son has a much fun as our GD did at AO, the staff are amazing, I could never be as patient as they are.

Bon voyage.

We always use formal nights for the speciality restaurants. Adventures ocean take the kiddies early that night. If there is a Johnny Rockets the kids will eat there and if there is none they will eat in the windjammer. On the Explorer they took them to dinner then had a pajama party. When we got our kids back they were tired and ready for bed.:)

Archived