Cabin to Cabin calling

psbtrvlr

yes well the first number is the deck #, so if you dial 2462, which is the cabin #, the first # is also the deck #

I guess it could be the first two numbers, say for deck 11 ... so then its a 5 digit number.. never called someone on a higher deck, but im sure its the same.

I don't remember how it is on Carnival......but it should say it right on the phone.......

Oops to slow........

I know. I'm trying to help a friend. She has 9 cabins booked for her wedding and several of them are first timers, so she wanted to give them all little cards with instructions and everyone's cabin.

I know. I'm trying to help a friend. She has 9 cabins booked for her wedding and several of them are first timers, so she wanted to give them all little cards with instructions and everyone's cabin.

Great idea! We did the same for our sons wedding cruise and it help out alot!

What ship is she getting married on?

LOL! What she is doing will work out great! A list of everyones cabin number helps great! Especially with a big party! And instuctions of how to contact everyone helps tremendously!

It worked out great for our party!!

I agree. We did this for my daughter's wedding too. She was married on the Caribbean Princess last year.

I agree. We did this for my daughter's wedding too. She was married on the Caribbean Princess last year.

Love Princess! So you are a old hat at this one..... actually the Crown Princess is my fav of all cruises...Our son was married on the Monarch of the Seas..........it was awesome!

Archived