soft drink card

7nucruzers

We are booked on the Caribbean Princess for August 2010 Canada/New England. First time for Princess - we have always done RCCL. Really looking forward to trying something new. Can anyone tell me if Princess has the "soda" card like RCCL does??? You pay a flat fee at the beginning of the cruise for unlimited soft drinks - thanks for your help. I could not find any info on this on their website.

We are booked on the Caribbean Princess for August 2010 Canada/New England. First time for Princess - we have always done RCCL. Really looking forward to trying something new. Can anyone tell me if Princess has the "soda" card like RCCL does??? You pay a flat fee at the beginning of the cruise for unlimited soft drinks - thanks for your help. I could not find any info on this on their website.

Yes they do and it is cheaper than RCL. I believe it is about $32.00 for a seven day cruise.

Don't know if this will be important to you, but it is to me. On RC, not only is the card significantly more expensive, but I had a really difficult time trying to get club soda at any place other than the bars. I like club soda with dinner, and was told I couldn't get it in the dining room. Finally excalating it to an ass't maitre de, he made sure I got it, the only way they could provide it, from a can. Same with the Windjammer at breakfast. DH could get Coke anywhere anytime; I couldn't get club soda. I've never figured that out...they use the club soda to mix the Coke, but obviously the club soda button was MIA on the soda guns in those two venues.

No such issues on Princess, happily. The soda stickers are the first thing we purchase on board.

Archived