Steps of Paul Cruises?

popeduck

Has anyone ever heard of, or know anything about, a cruise line called "Steps of Paul Cruises"? I stumbled upon it while searching for a holy land cruise, and cannot find much info except for what is on their own website (stepsofpaul.com). It appears to be a Greek-based cruise company. Has anyone ever sailed with them, or know someone who has? Are they reputable? Thank you for any info you have.

--Brian

Hello, Brian- no-one's answered you yet....

I've not heard of this company, but I do know there are companies which provide this sort of cruise for church people, and have known groups who have travelled on them.

My husband, a retired vicar, has been invited on them before. What we did was something different. We travelled on NCL Jade in Feb, and he was allowed to take 2 Bible studies/services on board on the travels of Paul. This cruise (a winter one) visits, among others, Rome, Athens, Ephesus and Malta, all important Paulian sites. Sorry I can't help you more, but perhaps there'll be an answer from Greece for you!- jocap.

Archived