How does the waitlist work?

AllisonJames

Hi, does anyone know how the waitlist works? Will Seabourn allow you to reserve for a waitlisted category or do I have to reserve a different category and hope the other will become available? And can someone please remind me the amount of the required deposit? I have only ever booked directly with SB, would I better off with a travel agent to handle the waitlist issue? And if so, can anyone recommend a travel agent with lots of SB experience? Thanks so much!

Hi, does anyone know how the waitlist works? Will Seabourn allow you to reserve for a waitlisted category or do I have to reserve a different category and hope the other will become available? And can someone please remind me the amount of the required deposit? I have only ever booked directly with SB, would I better off with a travel agent to handle the waitlist issue? And if so, can anyone recommend a travel agent with lots of SB experience? Thanks so much!

TA recommendations are not allowed on these boards.

You can waitlist any category, but it probably would be prudent to be flexible. Someone else will need to chime in regarding the deposit. I'm thinking $1000.

Host Dan

Archived