Which ship is this?

timothy998

I flew over New York Harbor this afternoon, and this ship (attached) was docked. Sorry about the quality, but the best I could do from 2,000 feet or so on a cloudy day. In any event, I thought it was a fun. Thanks.
Eurodam. Easiest way to tell are the Retreat cabanas just forward of the pool dome. You can also see the extra deck for the Silk Den/Tamarind, and the additional forward deck area above the bow deck. All of these are unique to the Eurodam. :)

I know someone alreadly told you, but I know it is the Eurodam because we disembarked 10 days ago in Quebec, and therefore, the next sailing, which was 10 days was to arrive in NYC on Sept 16th. Don't appologize about your picture quality, I think it's great you got a shot at all. Thanks!

I edited it as best I could, cropping out all the other stuff and expanding the size...I keep the filesize on my "work" camera pretty small as I don't need a very high resolution, usually. I hesitated a minute before grabbing my camera, else I could've gotten a better shot off. I thought it looked familiar, but I wasn't expecting a cruise ship in NYC today.

I edited it as best I could, cropping out all the other stuff and expanding the size...I keep the filesize on my "work" camera pretty small as I don't need a very high resolution, usually. I hesitated a minute before grabbing my camera, else I could've gotten a better shot off. I thought it looked familiar, but I wasn't expecting a cruise ship in NYC today.

I thought your picture was fine and I could tell from the thumbnail image without enlarging... I know that ship FAR too well :D

Archived