Caribbean Princes - Mini-Suites Emerald Deck

lovevacadays

I'm looking at booking the CB for December 2010. I've done the mini's on the dolphin deck on the Sapphire Princess and have never minded the open balcony. However, it seems some like the Emerald deck mini's. What can you tell me about the mini's on the CB on the Emerald deck?

Any favorite cabins on the CB in addition to the mini's?

Emerald Mini's are great if you don't want a lot of sun on your balcony. They are completely covered. We had one on the CB in June and loved it. Very private and fairly secluded on the back of the ship.

Also, we were on the starboard side, and never heard any noise from club fusion below us. We would book these mini's again.

We just got off the CB and had E728.....we loved it. This cabin has an extended balcony, which is why we always book in advance in hopes of getting it. It is above Club Fusion and on this side (port) we did hear some noise from below but nothing that really bothered us. It's a great cabin, noise or not. We love having the covered balcony and the view of the wake of the ship from this balcony. Depends on your itinerary which side you want to be on. This cabin on the Starboard side would have no noise at all, as we have stayed in that one too. We have also stayed on the Dolphin Deck and preferred the Emerald. It's a great ship and I know you will have a great time, no matter where your cabin is. Have a wonderful cruise.

You want E731 Starboard or E728 Port, both of those rooms have extended balconies, almost twice the size, plus you get a bit of a view of the wake;) we had E724 and have E731 booked for our Hawaii cruise, you better jump on those rooms quick though, they have become VERY popular and harder and harder to come by, if either are available, scoop them up right away!!! These minis, IMHO, are the BEST rooms on board!

IMHO, the Emerald deck mini-suites are the best on the Grand-class ships. :) They are very private and quiet. Yes, they are covered which means you're more protected from the sun, wind and rain but there is still some sun during the day, depending on the direction the ship is sailing.

what is the balcony like on e730 ?

e730 has the extended balcony also i think, same as e731 I agree with Pam in CA, I think they are the min suites on the Emerald deck are the best on the Grand Class ships...even without the extended balcony they are the best, I like the covered deck

Oh, wow even though E731 didnt show up as available in the list when I actually entered the cabin number instead of just looking at the available list that pulls up it looks like it is available. Yeah, I'm gonna book it. Thanks for your help

WOW! You were able to book E731?! Congrats!!! You'll LOVE that room!

Archived