Please Disregard.

falkcor

every time i travel, i vow to not wait until the night before to 'really' pack.

yeah, maybe a half-hearted effort at first... like last night. but it really gets done... the night BEFORE! :eek:

and now i just realized i left my camera charger at work... and i leave tomorrow morning! now i have to go get it! 1 hr round trip later, damn! :mad:

so... indulge me... i'm not alone, eh? ;)

WHEN DO YOU PACK FOR YOUR CRUISE?

every time i travel, i vow to not wait until the night before to 'really' pack.

yeah, maybe a half-hearted effort at first... like last night. but it really gets done... the night BEFORE! :eek:

and now i just realized i left my camera charger at work... and i leave tomorrow morning! now i have to go get it! 1 hr round trip later, damn! :mad:

so... indulge me... i'm not alone, eh? ;)

WHEN DO YOU PACK FOR YOUR CRUISE?

I agree with StillPooh. You might want to log off and not wait on poll stats.

I bought a new underwater video camera for my last cruise and left the camera on the kitchen table!! I did take the charger though!:rolleyes:

We packed the night before, because we had to work late. It was stressful but it worked out ok. we managed. It was only a 4 day. but the best cruise we have had so far. Time wise, money wise, everything was good. except for the food!! Just pass able. !!:eek:

Im finished packing to leave in the morning... :D

We started this afternoon. But I keep sundries, the bathroom stuff packing, and have doubles on those things I cruise so often. I went to Branson last month, plus 7 cruises in 2009, I keep that stuff together, just have to pack clothes.

DONE she screams...yea, I can relax. Lets hope I paid all the bills I needed to. Iv never left to cruise for 2 whole weeks.

I start cleaning the house like crazy a month before. One room at a time....deep cleaning. Just in case I never make it back and someone else has to deal with my 'stuff'.

The packing I leave till the day before. But I have a packing 'list', and I make sure all items on the list are where they should be well in advance. Then all that is left to do is throw it all in a suitcase.

Some day I want to be like fire.

Have a great two weeks!

thanks, can you see me beaming. I was nervous, until I got the packing done, now I can relax. I hate to pack. I have to pack for two people and manage the suitcases for both of us, so its all on me. My sister is a slow learner, she has asked me 6 times now about how many cokes she can bring....thats all she cares about, her cokes (wouldnt it be nice if all you had to do was think about bringing your coke when you cruised?). While I have to remember to do everything to leave town. ..but its done, yippee again..Im off with the Crazies B2B.

thanks, can you see me beaming. I was nervous, until I got the packing done, now I can relax. I hate to pack. I have to pack for two people and manage the suitcases for both of us, so its all on me. My sister is a slow learner, she has asked me 6 times now about how many cokes she can bring....thats all she cares about, her cokes (wouldnt it be nice if all you had to do was think about bringing your coke when you cruised?). While I have to remember to do everything to leave town. ..but its done, yippee again..Im off with the Crazies B2B.

Yes.....but you are a great sister:)

I think we might be done!

We would have been done sooner if DH hadn't suddenly decided to set up an ad hoc network between his laptop and mine. :rolleyes: But that's ok, the distraction gave me enough time to slip another pair of shoes into the garment bag. :D

Bon Voyage, Fire (and anyone else sailing this weekend)! And Mark, I'll be seeing you soon! :D

dangit. now i'm one of those people that started 2 threads about the same thing (and somehow, this one's more popular)...

'please disregard' didn't work LOL :D

anyhow, here's the link to the poll:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1062080

kurbanfan - no... ;), aubreysmom - thanks, got it! :D, salty dingo - dude, nightmare!, fire - that's comforting, bon voyage!, heather - yeyeah

k, back to packing! :(

dangit. now i'm one of those people that started 2 threads about the same thing...

'please disregard' didn't work LOL :D

anyhow, here's the link to the poll:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1062080

kurbanfan - no... ;), aubreysmom - thanks, got it! :D, salty dingo - dude, nightmare!, fire - that's comforting, bon voyage!, heather - yeyeah

k, back to packing! :(

Dude you crack me up:p Have a great cruise and can't wait for your review!!!

Dude you crack me up:p Have a great cruise and can't wait for your review!!!

i'm glad you're enjoying it... i'm not! :eek:

lol... whatever, it is what it is...

keep an eye out for the review - it's gonna be a good one... i hope :rolleyes:

i failed to preface my previous 'back to packing', with 'after this beer' :D

seriously, my stuff isn't gonna pack itself... :mad:

Archived