D1 Bathroom / Cabin

lisa70

cb at sea: its that small.. I've only had a Grand suite on NOS.. Just me and the kids going on oasis. I don't want to spend 10 grand.. What are your thoughts? Thinking about JS also

one9marine: Thanks for the pictures. i may have to do a JS or Gs...

I get confused by all the "the bathrooms are too small" talk. What do you people DO in your bathrooms? Dancing? Bowling? I just don't get it. The bathrooms are plenty big enough (in my opinion at least) to use the toilet, bathe or use the sink. They are probably not nearly as big as the bathroom that you have at home but they are big enough to accomplish the the tasks that need to be accomplished in there.

A JS bathroom has a tub, so it has a bit more space. Yes, a regular bathroom does provide what you need, but it is teeny...barely room to bend to dry your feet--and I'm not a big person!

The hairdryer and plugs are in/on the vanity in the cabin...not in the bathroom.

I get confused by all the "the bathrooms are too small" talk. What do you people DO in your bathrooms? Dancing? Bowling? I just don't get it. The bathrooms are plenty big enough (in my opinion at least) to use the toilet, bathe or use the sink. They are probably not nearly as big as the bathroom that you have at home but they are big enough to accomplish the the tasks that need to be accomplished in there.

I agree - I don't know what else there is to do in there.... although I have to say that shaving for a girl is a bit tight - but that's why I get a wax before vacation!!:eek:

Ones big enough so my butt is not hanging outside while my b00bs are against the wall. Neither of them is really 'that, that' big:D I finally decided to soap the walls up and spun around in circles. That was a dizzying experience. This was on Princess and the cabins and bathrooms might a bit smaller than on RCCL. Seriously, whoever said a few inches won't matter lied.

Ken,

Not big enough to fight hubby over the lighted sink to put makeup on, nor is the shower stall large enough to shave your legs. ;) Guess we girls can go on strike and not shave for a week to 10 days.

I am used to an RV too so it isn't as big a deal to me anymore. Still wish you had decent lights in the cabin to put on makeup. Also, the shower curtain in some ships really is a little tooooo close.

Originally posted by kooljamming Ones big enough so my butt is not hanging outside while my b00bs are against the wall. Neither of them is really 'that, that' big:D I finally decided to soap the walls up and spun around in circles. That was a dizzying experience. This was on Princess and the cabins and bathrooms might a bit smaller than on RCCL. Seriously, whoever said a few inches won't matter lied.

Priceless...... got a giggle out of me. Must not have had the shower curtain I that I mentioned above.

The bathroom in my master bedroom is very similar to the ones on the ship. As a result I feel right at home. Just don't like the shower curtains because I have a door on my shower at home.

I know it is a bit of a balancing act, but my wife always found that she could best shave by placing a leg up on the toilet. There are enough counters or railing to lean against, and lets face it you are not cleaning up the mess.

Good Sailing, Murf

Ones big enough so my butt is not hanging outside while my b00bs are against the wall. Neither of them is really 'that, that' big:D I finally decided to soap the walls up and spun around in circles. That was a dizzying experience. This was on Princess and the cabins and bathrooms might a bit smaller than on RCCL. Seriously, whoever said a few inches won't matter lied.

Did you have a cigarette afterward?:D

I know it is a bit of a balancing act, but my wife always found that she could best shave by placing a leg up on the toilet. There are enough counters or railing to lean against, and lets face it you are not cleaning up the mess.

Good Sailing, Murf

Are you kidding?:eek: Your wife leaves her hairy shaving cream all over the bathroom for the cabin attendent to clean up?:mad: Gross. Hope you are really generous tippers.:cool:

I have no idea why I even decided to read this thread (probably board), but your post Pauline is priceless! Thanks for the chuckles! (After the day I've had...needed it!) You go girl! :)

Archived