search by user

oceanseagle12

I am sorry if I am posting this in the wrong place, but I don't see a general help board. But...

What happened to the ability to search for posts by a user. This is how I used to follow threads that I have posted on and wanted to follow, but didn't subscribe. I could click on my profile, and see all my posts.

It is like it stopped on August 25.

What happened?

That function had been down for sometime. They finally got it working last year. Everything was great again, you could seach, look for posts you responded to, etc. Then something happened Aug 25 and ability to search stored posts went away.

Dave

That function had been down for sometime. They finally got it working last year. Everything was great again, you could seach, look for posts you responded to, etc. Then something happened Aug 25 and ability to search stored posts went away.

Dave

Dave, I like your statement under the Marine Corps flag. Men's Department indeed. Semper Fi.

Dave, I like your statement under the Marine Corps flag. Men's Department indeed. Semper Fi.

If you speak to the Cruise Director or leave a note for Todd on the Dream at the Guest Services desk, you can ask that a Veteran's get together be put in the Capers. You can also ask if it is possible for the Chef to make a small sheet cake with "Happy 234th Birthday USMC" on it.

When I was on the NCL Spirit on our 15-night Repo from NY to NOLA in Nov 07, I made this same request. Here is the cake that they made for me.

spirit-usmc-cake.jpg

We almost hated to cut into it. There were a couple of veterans onboard who were surprised I was able to do this. The USMC WWII and Korean era veterans had tears in their eyes after we sung the Marine's Hymn before we cut into the cake.

Dave

Archived