guatamom

Hey all. I am new to the board and getting ready to go on my 2nd cruise. First time on Carnival and was wondering what you all think of Carnival compared to RC. I loved RC and the Bahamas. We will be going to Cozumel and any specific things to know would be greatly appreciated. BTW I will be traveling w/ a 2 yr old. Thanks in advance

Hey all. I am new to the board and getting ready to go on my 2nd cruise. First time on Carnival and was wondering what you all think of Carnival compared to RC. I loved RC and the Bahamas. We will be going to Cozumel and any specific things to know would be greatly appreciated. BTW I will be traveling w/ a 2 yr old. Thanks in advance

Welcome!!! There will be many comments here in regards to the comparison. Enjoy cruise!

I've sailed them both and liked them both. I would go on either again in a heartbeat.

There is a really nice beach in Coz called Paradise beach that you might enjoy. Nice sand, restaurant - bar for the adults. Clean restrooms and showers to rinse off. Taxis waiting to take you back to port. Not expensive.

Check out the Cozumel board for more info.

Also be sure to check out the Family board. We love kids over there! That's where to post specific questions about traveling with a 2yo.

Welcome to CC.

Archived