Carribean Princess - suite or balcony?

Sacstephen

I am hovering near booking a cruise on the Carribean Princess this winter. Given the current prices, the lowest level "mini suite" would be about $400 more for the two of us than a balcony room. Is it worth the difference?
I guess if you feel that 400.00 is worth the extra room in the cabin, an extra tv, a sofa and a bathtub, then I would book the mini-suite.

Keep in mind that all mini-suites have a open balcony (no overhang) except for the 12 "AD" cabins on Emerald deck, those balconies are covered and private.

I am hovering near booking a cruise on the Carribean Princess this winter. Given the current prices, the lowest level "mini suite" would be about $400 more for the two of us than a balcony room. Is it worth the difference?

I'll have the answer for you in a few weeks: We'll be sailing on the Emerald Princess in October and we have a mini-suite for the first time. Initially we had a booked a balcony on the Crown and had to cancel that sailing. Due to the recession, the price had dropped so much for the cruises that we just upgraded to MS category for $100 more.

I think much of whether it's worth it to you will depend on the amount of time you spend in the cabin!

-scott

Archived