Printing luggage tags

waterbugohio

I know i read on here that you could print your own luggage tags. I tried to find the thread back, but no luck with search.

We got our documents today (doing the document dance) However we got "edocuments" instead of in the mail.

I already did my set and sail and I though that is where someone said you could print your tags. I can't remember where to find that , can someone help me???

I know i read on here that you could print your own luggage tags. I tried to find the thread back, but no luck with search.

We got our documents today (doing the document dance) However we got "edocuments" instead of in the mail.

I already did my set and sail and I though that is where someone said you could print your tags. I can't remember where to find that , can someone help me???

Hi, the way to get tags mailed to you is to go to the first page of the on-line check in section (as if you were doing your set sail pass). In a small box on the bottom right of that very first page is a "button" to click on if you want them to mail you real luggage tags. I haven't received mine yet but others have to it definately works!! I've gone back to check even though I've already done my set sail pass and the button is still there.

Lynda

There's really no need to go to that trouble---the porters will have PLENTY of tags when you arrive to hand over your bags. It takes about 2 mins.!

Hey there CB, that is true but it can be a real cluster you-know-what at the pier. Plus you have to write your cabin number, name etc....not a biggie but still was a pain in the rear for us on Rhapsody in May. That new port in Seattle was a zoo!! Just make sure you have a pen handy!!!!

Lynda

Hi, the way to get tags mailed to you is to go to the first page of the on-line check in section (as if you were doing your set sail pass). In a small box on the bottom right of that very first page is a "button" to click on if you want them to mail you real luggage tags. I haven't received mine yet but others have to it definately works!! I've gone back to check even though I've already done my set sail pass and the button is still there.

Lynda

I do not have any buttons anywhere on any page of my reservation or on-line check-in. I don't have any documents, either e or paper yet as I don't sail until 11/29.

I did call RCI a month or so ago and request that they send me paper documents. Could this be why I don't have buttons?

On the second page of your Set Sail Pass, there is a rectangular box with the Royal Caribbean Logo, your stateroom number, deck, and a diagram of a quadrant where your cabin is located.

That is your luggage tag.

If you are so lucky...(I was not)...go back to your Cruise Documentation page (where you first went to do your online check-in) you may see a box that will allow you to order your luggage tags.

That would be the simplest way.

I agree that getting them at the pier is a pain in the hiney!! I would much rather have mine all done and attached to my luggage before I even unload my trunk.

Click on your reservation

Click on the tab "Cruise Documentation"

There is a button to click on the right side of the screen to request luggage tags.

I did this on Monday or Tuesday (Sept 21-22) and got them on Friday 09/25.

My cruise it at the end of October.

Click on your reservation

Click on the tab "Cruise Documentation"

There is a button to click on the right side of the screen to request luggage tags.

I did this on Monday or Tuesday (Sept 21-22) and got them on Friday 09/25.

My cruise it at the end of October.

I followed your instructions and got the following under Cruise Documentation. Yes, we are booked through a TA.

s.gif

cc_GuestVacationDocumentats_hdr.gifs.gif

These documents contain your reservation details and other important information you will need to board your ship. Your documents are not available online. Please contact your Travel Agent for further details.

Archived