Travel Options Orlando to Port Canaveral

waterbugohio

Can anyone tell me what my travel options are from Orlando airport to Port Canaveral?

I saw all the great rates for Monarch out of Port Canaveral and retired parents love last minute trips. However, driving is becoming less desirable for them.

Are there any kind of shuttles or buses?

I spent A LOT of time yesterday pricing up transfers from Orlando airport to Port Canaveral, renting a car was definitely the cheapest option. Shuttle transfer - the cheapest I came across was $105 one way. Just google 'Orlando to Port Canaveral shuttles' and you will have plenty to choose from.

We booked through Thrifty $36 per day + taxes, you can do one way rentals with a free shuttle from the drop off office, there is a surcharge for the one way but still worked out cheaper than a shuttle. Then we will pick up another car when we arrive back.

Did you look at Budget? In Oct. our rate is $29 with a LaQuinta Rewards Card. But it was $32 or so with no codes. No one way fee. Try them, too.

But you have to fly in the day of to use the RCI shuttles?? how much?? any idea where to find info?? other shuttle companies??

The RCCI shuttle will only carry you the day of the cruise - but you COULD fly in the day b4 and stay at the airport hotle and depart from there the next day on the line's transport (or use a local hotel with a shuttle to/fm the airport)

Archived